CHAPTER 23

Yena's Pov:

I thought I will feel nervous, but to my surprise, my feeling right now is being taken over by the excitement and happiness.

Damn, I can't wait to show them what we got on the stage!

I changed my clothes into something different, something revealing but at the same time, covered.

I wore this outfit, and still paired it with a Celine jacket to keep my dragon tattoo hidden. I didn't put a patch on it, considering that I will be wearing a jacket.

My moon tattoo is covered but the patch isn't t sticking quite well. I hope it won't come off during my performance later.

The staff peaked at the door to inform us, that it's time to shoot for the mission.

We nod our heads and walked downstairs. The whispering is always evident, I don't know why. There must be something wrong with them.

They were gaping at something. Is it because of my clothes? Is it ugly? Or maybe they find my abs distracting instead.

"Fuck, those abs are to die for." I heard as we go down the stairs. So I'm not wrong huh?.

"Damn, she so hot, I can't even focus right now."

"She looks like a model to me"

"Her v line are showing, and it's making me hot."

We sat down on our seat, getting all comfortable. I positioned myself between Babysleek Unnie's legs as put my both hands on her thighs, emphasizing my stomach more. I can see them eyeing me from the other room.

I looked for all the New Class dancers and we shared a smile, their other members were looking at us confused with the sudden closeness.

I looked on the side only to see Bada looking at me. She's wearing that cool outfit making ahhhh, can't fucking explain it.

She looks at me and something is glistening into her eyes. Yeah, eye fuck me more- and i oop

"What are you looking at?" I mouthed at her with my raised eyebrows.

"You." She mouthed as she wink at me. Damn, that girl really knows how to make lose my cool.

I just looked away from her and shook my head and I saw her giggle, making her cute dimple visible. Fuck, she's adorable.

We stop flirting secretly as the camera starts rolling with host KD coming in the middle.

"First to perform is our Rookie Class. The choreo chosen is made by Capri of Lady Bounce."

"Go Yeni Unnie! You're killing it!" I said the last sentence with my slightly British accent.

The rookie class shows down their different style in dancing. They were all mesmerising. All them are so powerful as they dance, but only one stood out, Rena of Tsubakill, and as expected, she got the lead dancer and successfully stole Capri's choreography.