CHAPTER 36

Yena's Pov:

"Wolf'Lo versus TSUBAKILL. The score is now 1 to 1. Until the end, you can't predict the Elimination Battle results. Round 3 is the leader Battle." Kd said making the whole room shouts in excitement.

I turned around and looked at Halo Unnie with a smirk.

"You can do it unnie. We believe in you." I said to her ears, and that brought a smile to her face.

"I won't let you guys down."

"Wolf'Lo on seven!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Wolf'Lo!" We shouted in unison. After that, Halo Unnie went to the middle.

I sat on the ground acting like everything is just boring, and act like we're not threatened at all but I know it's not the case, I know what TSUBAKILL is capable of, and I know that if Mnet is not this Bias, TSUBAKILL will have a spot in every mission they have.

I sat there intimidating everyone on the other side, but not that hard though. I just want to put a tiny bit of spice to the battle.

I stared at our opponents, and sometimes, I cracked a smile, to also give confidence to them

I stared at our opponents, and sometimes, I cracked a smile, to also give confidence to them. They never did us wrong, so why would I start a drama that shouldn't be present.

If Mnet wants drama, well not for us. All of us just want a fair fight, and enough screen time.

🐳 Time skip

After sometime, everyone is back to another nerve wrecking moment.

Everyone stood in a straight line, facing eachother with a sweat dripping in their foreheads, but not to me. I somewhat predicted the outcome of the battle, and it's freaking connected to Mnet's original plan.

They don't want an international group defeating a group from their own country. That is how dirty they play. Mnet finds TSUBAKILL as a threat and has a capability to destroy everyone, that is why they planned to eliminate them first. I just know it, and it's just fucking sad.

"The Elimination Battle between Wolf'Lo and TSUBAKILL, will determine the first crew to be Eliminated." As Kd said that, my eyes roamed around, and seeing everyone looks on the edge, is also sending to be on the edge. And fucking hell, I don't to see another person leaving.

They want us gone, because they know that Tsubakill and us, can't benefit them at all. They don't know how can I be influencial in the industry, but only if they know. Sadly they don't.

"Let's check the result of the leader Battle." Now everyone is praying, not be the first one to be eliminated, but the battle is not over though, and the coming round, are going to be intense.

We waited for the result, and Akanen of TSUBAKILL ended up winning the Leaders battle, making their crew scream in another victory.

Halo unnie looked at us, with a disappointment in her eyes.

I run up to her and engulfed her in a very tight hug, as she burries her face in my neck.

"Hey unnie, you did great, and in our eyes, you're the greatest, the most talented than all of the people present here. And unnie, it's not over yet. We will fight, till be drop remember?" I said and rubbed her back.

I felt her nod, as she cries.

I did my best to cover her up, and not letting the camera and the people around, see a glimpse of it.

I saw how my other members stopped themselves from crying, after sensing our great leader crying because of the battle. I just want to cut myself in a half, and hug each one of them.

And the determination to win in my veins, never faltering, as I ready myself to kill the stage, if I had a chance.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

"Guys, look at Yena's eyes. She's ready to kill." Mina Myoung pointed.

" She got a lot hotter." Jj replied.

"Dude, you're such a simp for my unnie." Locker Zee said rolling her eyes, to JJ's reply.

"Oh shut it."

_
___

"Yena unnie looks scary in this angle so much." Redy started.

"Oh redy-ah, she's just getting started. I can feel it." Lia kim said, with the most serious face, making all of her members nervous, and somewhat, curious.

__
___

"Damn, it's getting hot in here! Wahhhhh I can't believe this intense fight right now! Everyone is just competitive and ready to slay." Kirsten started, noticing her members intense stare in the battle happening.

"Indeed it's intense. I haven't seen Yena this worked up. If I'll be standing there as her opponent, I would have been dead." Ling answered.

"Yow! I really like Yena's energy. She's just so admirable. The reason why she's my idol." Audrey with her bubbly voice as usual.

Latrice and Emma just listened, knowing it's a fact. Yena Cho is indeed the center of attention right now.

__
___

"Unnie, Yena Unnie is really*chef kiss*." Tatter said facing Bada, who is busy looking at her  girlfriend.

" I know, but one thing's for sure, she's nervous. I can see it in her eyes. She's confident, but she doesn't trust herself. Sometimes, Moon doesn't know her power to destroy." Bada replied, like she reads her lovers mind.

"But nothing less, I'm proud of her, so much." She added with a beautiful smiled. Making her members think how inlove she is with the taller girl in Wolf'Lo.

🐳

"The crew with 2 wins, TSUBAKILL, wins this round, their survival will be finalised, and the elimination battle will immediately end."

"Stay strong, we got this." Yeni Cho said to her members.

"What will be the fate of the two crews?"

"Round 4 is the 2- on - 2 Duet Battle."

" Who is the best Duo in TSUBAKILL?"

Akanen took the mic and confidently say.

" The member who will participate in the 2 on 2 duet battle are, momo, and me." She said making all of the crew cheer by the said combination of duo.

"The best Duo in Wolf'Lo are Mini and Yena Cho."

__________________________________________

Author's note:

Hi my loves! I'm sorry for updating just now. I know it's upsetting to wait for my awful writing HAHAHHAHA. Don't worry lovies, I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow! I know I promised to have a chapter with spice, but today's chapter is not it hehe. Maybe it's the next one HAHAHAH well, let's see. By the way, thank you for patiently waiting for me, I love you guys so much! 😘😘😘