CHAPTER 31

Third Person's Pov:

The fans were squealing to the newly upload, Street Woman Fighter Season 2 episode 3

They've seen it. The sweet interaction, the eye contact, the skinship and everything.

The fans were also sad seeing Wolf'Lo ranking last. They are ready to bash and give comments to the show. But of course, they can't do anything about it.

Their fangirling only hardens when a tiktok vid suddenly popped up.

Yena Cho's hot tiktok.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

Yeni Unnie came in for breakfast at my apartment.

"Yah, you're not telling me something aren't you?"

"Fuck, you really know me so well." I replied, putting down my utensils.

"Spill it, Yena."

"So remember that I was in cupcake right, and I liked someone their, and that someone is the reason of myself getting you know, broken."

"Hmm." Yeni unnie said and took a sip of water.

"Well, it's Bada Lee." And boom, her water is all over my face.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck? All this time, it's her? I'm gonna kick her ass for causing this much damage." She said standing up.

"Unnie unnie, here me out please." I said and grabbed both of her shoulders.

"Bada explained her side. That night, when she's about to confess, she saw me and Minju kissing in the studio. That's why she acted that way." I explained carefully, because I can see the range in her eyes, but as I explained, I see it fades.

"Okay okay, acceptable. Maybe that is also the reason why you don't call me to sleep here often huh? No more nightmares?" She said and sat down again.

"I'm moving unnie, and getting it back with her really helps. She's is my cure." I said smiling.

"Good to know babe, and I'm thankful, but you know, I got really upset about you not telling me." She said seriously again.

"What can I do to make it up to you unnie, hm?" 

"Make a tiktok account." She said smiling widely.

"And?" I asked confused.

"Just make one, and make a vid for me. I've seen this beautiful tiktok challenge for you, and I must say, it's the one. I good greetings to tiktok app." She said with a grin and shows her phone.

HOT IN HERRE started to play. Oh no, another hot vid for the fans.

🐳 Still Yena's Pov:

"It's done unnie. Now we're okay right?." 

"Yes babe! Hehe, for the fans, and for Bada too." Earlier she's angry, and now she's teasing me, her mood swings are crazy.

"And ohh, I got to go. I have to shower for our practice later. Bye bye! Thank you for the breakfast! And make sure to post it okay! I want it viral on my fyp!" She said hurriedly and left.

On Vid

Checkin’ your reflection and tellin’ your best friend
Like, “Girl, I think my butt gettin’ big!” (Oh)~

I have my jacket on as I danced. I looked at the camera with my droopy eyes since it's fitted in the  challenge. I standbys on the back waiting for the chorus to start.

It’s gettin’ hot in here (So hot)

So take off all your clothes (Ayy)
I am gettin’ so hot (Uh, uh, uh, uh)
I wanna take my clothes off (Oh)~

I bit the upper part of my jacket, and slowly pull it downwards, exposing my celine sports bra, and a little bit of my abs, as I gazed to my phone.

I just vibed until the music ends.

End of Vid.

I posted it and was bombarded with a lot of comments and million followers in just as sec, but my favourite reactor have reacted.

Badalee_ liked your vid.

Badalee added your video to favourites.

Well she's my target viewer after all. I'm yours Love.

*Ting*

                   My Sea🌊

Wow, just wow

What? HAHAHAHAHA.

You're a good tease Love.

Am I? Well, I guess it worked huh?

I admit it, like almost everyday. My girlfriend is just reliable with the ladies. 

HAHAHAHHAHAH you're more reliable with the girls though. See? You even treated me well.

Dude, that got me all jumpy ang blushey like a girl, stoooop.

I like seeing you blush though. You look cute.

I know💅

HAHAHAHHAA wow, I admitted it quickly. Well, no lies there.

HAHAHAH
Oh, I got to go my love. Practice is waving at me. Good luck to you practice okay? I love you!

I love you too my Sea, and good luck to your practice too. See you when your free, hm?

Will do Love! Bye! Mwa❤️

Bye Love!

________________________________________

Practice time! We won't lose on you, 1 MILLION.

Something About Her | BADA LEEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara