CHAPTER 8

Yena's Pov:

My crew and I went up to change after the introduction of the host and the judges.

As I walked to the our room, I remembered my sunglasses being left out to our designated seat.

"Guys, I'll be back. I just left my glasses in our seat." I said and rushed to the stage since we're given a time to prepare before the battles.

I walked faster when suddenly I bumped into something or someone. I looked down a little since I'm kinda taller by one inch.

I am frozen to see someone that I'm avoiding from the very start, Bada Lee.

"Hi, Yena-" she started with a solemn smile but I didn't let her finish.

"Can't talk now, I'm on my way to get something you see. So, I got to go." I only gave her a cold shoulders and continued my way, not bothering to turn around and look at her.

It's not the same anymore, Bada.

🌊

Bada's Pov:

I was the last one to leave the dance floor, overthinking about the outcome of the future dances and missions.

After gazing else where, I got tired thinking deeply and decided to go up to change. I bet they're done by now.

I walked, still lost in my thoughts, mainly thinking about her. Damn, there is just something about her that I can't seem to forget. She's just perfect-

I bumped into someone's chin. And damn, it's her. 

I am welcomed with her feminine yet manly scent that I missed the most. Her addicting scent that I can't seem get enough with.

"Hi, Yena-" I said but I was cut off with her reply saying that she's on a rush and needed to get something, but I know, she is just trying to avoid me.

I understand her though, I gave her trauma, and she's suffering from it. I should have been with her, but I chose to believe something and my emotions getting the best of me. I pushed her away, without her explanation, without hearing her out.

I watched her walk away from me, and wishing for her to comeback right infront of me, just like the old times, when we have a misunderstandings, but I guess this one's different.

Comeback my sweet, Yena.

🌊

Yena pov:

I can't get over with my encounter with Bada. That was not the nicest. I know I can be selfish sometimes but things just got developed over time, I don't know when, I don't know how.

I finally got my glasses, and went up to change into my dancing clothes. Our crew being the most unprepared when it comes to clothes.

 Our crew being the most unprepared when it comes to clothes

I made sure to put my stickers and covered my handa tattoo. I don't even now why I haven't got it removed, or maybe, that's the only thing that has the memories us.

We're about to go outside when my stupid phone has to ring in a wrong time.

My crew looked at me, especially my sister. She knows about my company and all. She's kinda annoyed by my secretary who keeps me updated about everything, damn, I need a break too.

"Who is it Yena - ah?" Halo asked.

"Someone in my company unnie."

They know about my company, and about me being Neya Min. They even laughed remembering Yeni's dating scandal with me, they're were on the floor.

"Be quick Yena- ah, we're about to start recording again. I'll tell the staff about your phone call." Halo said and pats my head.

"Thank you, Unnie! I'll catch up with you guys."

I was left in the room.

"It's Neya Min, speaking."

"Hey Boss." My secretary Neva said.

"Is there a problem in the company, Miss Neva?" I said rubbing my forehead.

"No ma'am, but our one investor wants to meet you personally." She said on the phone.

"I can't right now. I have a lot of matters to handle. I have told them that I won't be meeting any of them right"

"I understand. I'll contact you for further update, but I can't make sure that I can hold him back long. He's kinda persistent." As she said that, I said thank you and hang up the phone.

"Fuck, I need a smoke." I said but remembered that I still need to shoot for the episode one of street woman fighter.

I took my cigarette and puts it in my pocket, hoping it won't fall later.

I went down the stairs, feeling the tension thickens, as the other crew glares at the other crew. Good thing my crew is not problematic.

I sat down with my crew as Yeni looks at me with a knowing look.

"How did it go, babe?"

"Better this time, but the problem is, the investor wanted to meet me formally." I sighed and rubbed my nape, getting exhausted already.

"You can meet them after the this episode, I know they would understand."

"Yeah."

We finished our conversation because the shoot is about to start.