CHAPTER 25

Yena's Pov:

After our intense kiss, I can't bring myself to look away from her now swollen lips. I find myself getting addicted to it, but for the best, I held back.

We sat comfortably under the tree, while our eyes focuses on the view of the city lights.

She rest her head on shoulders as I fidget her long slender hands.

"What changed this past 2 years, Moon?" 

"Nothing much, Sea. I just shifted focus in something else. Remember the company that my mom wanted me to inherit?" 

"Oh gosh, I miss Mrs. Min so much. So, what about the company?" She stopped leaning on me to have a good look on my face.

"Well, I took her offer and managed it." 

"Wow that's big, Moon, but why haven't I heard your name in the business world? The business world is dominated by Neya Min-" She took a long pause, until her eyes went wild.

 "Oh, no way! You're Neya Min!" She said while realising the situation. Well damn she's smart to realize it sooner.

"Dude, that's sick, but why though? Why are hiding?" She added confused.

"It's just, I don't want to be bombarded with a lot of questions, and I don't want someone to take advantage of me. Don't worry, after the show, I'll face the public eyes." I answered truthfully and held her hands.

" What ever your decision is Moon, I'll be supporting it, no matter what. I have missed my chance before, but I promise you, this time, it'll be different." She said and squeezed my hands as she assures me.

"Thank you, Sea. And since we're here and sharing ourselves as a better version of ourselves, I won't keep any secrets from you." I said, kinda scared of what her reaction may be.

"Remember when I told you that I dated someone just to forget about you?"

"Yes, and you told me that both of you didn't work right?" She said nodding.

"Well, that someone is Kirsten Dougen." She has a looked of suprise in her face.

"What? You dated her? So that explains the closeness and skinships." She said but I can't seem to tell what is going on inside her head.

"Kirsten just want to make you jealous. She wants us to really work, that's why." I said, explaining the whole situation with Kirsten.

"So the skinship thing was nothing. You guys really made me overthink to death." Bada said and crossed her hands on her chest, clearly sulking.

Upon seeing her reaction, I hugged her as I chuckled.

"She's really crazy sometimes. But thanks to her, I mustered up my courage and have a time for us to reconcile." I felt her nod on my neck.

She pulled away and questioned me about the other day.

"Who called you last time that made you react like that, Moon?" She said, looking deeply to my eye like she'll get information there.

"It's one of my investor. She likes me romantically, and she won't leave me alone, unless I go on a date with her. She's even planning to reveal my whole identity."

I'm expecting her to be angry with me, why haven't I cut off the relationship between me and that annoying girl, but instead she's furious about the girl.

"What!? Why do you have to be so pretty? See, I got a lot competition, and what? She'll reveal your identity? Isn't that illegal Moon?" She said furious but worry is still evident.

"Don't worry, if ever she reveals it, I won't be caring anymore. No secret will be hidden forever." 

"Yeah that's right, and through the process, I'll be there by your side." She kissed my cheeks softly and caresses it.

"Thank you, Sea. Thank you for coming back into my arms again." 

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Both of them shared their experience, story as years of separation from one another.

Bada and Yena bound that no matter what happens, both of them will stick together and won't fall apart ever again.

After the date they went home and ended their night with a kiss as they sleep tightly in their own homes, knowing next day, it'll be hectic as they get ready for the shoot of their videos for their own classes in swf2.
__________________________________

Author's Note:

Hi lovies, sorry for the short chapter and late update. It's our intramural meet today, and as the president of our council, I have to facilitate. I'm sorry guys, but I am working on the upcoming chapters, don't worry!