CHAPTER 30

Yena's Pov:

Two days have pasted, and every crew is so busy in preparing for the Kpop death mission. Our crew never have a single rest, knowing that we're on the last rank, we wanted something to boom the crowd.

We have chosen Yg Entertainment which really suited our style.

Now is D-Day that we will be continuing our shoot for the episode 3.

Bada has been ranting her worries about their performance, but I know, she will do great. My girlfriend and her members are talented after all.

All of us came together to the building since we had our last practice for today.

I wore the outfit that kinda match our crew. First time in the history that we decided to have clothes kinda matches eachother but different styles.

 First time in the history that we decided to have clothes kinda matches eachother but different styles

Chocol unnie and I really liked this style.

We got inside our room and talked until were signalled to enter the main stage. And as usual, Bada gave me a look that is longing. That two whole days, we didn't get to meet each other, for the reason that our schedules were packed. I just patted her head before proceeding to our seat.

Our host Kang Daniel proceeds to announce the agencies who have a maximum of the crews to battle first.

"HYBE agency, the battle of three."

"The first to perform is Jam Republic. Please come to the stage."

Jam Republic walked confidently on the main stage, but I can still see the worries in their eyes.

Ling and I made an eye contact.

I gave her a thumbs up, making her smile. Kirsten must have seen our interaction, making her smile. Before, they were the one who gave me confidence to dance, now it's my turn.

"Go Jam Republic!" I shouted. Latrice and Emma and Audrey have a big smile on their faces.

Lessafrim music start to sound and it's their cue to dance.

Their dance really suited the song so much. They have their unique style of dancing making the other crews amazed. Jam Republic executed their dance like a Kpop. As they finished, I stood up and cheered for them.

Now, it's Manne Queen's turn.

"Good luck, Cera." She gave me her big smile.

As the Manne Queen dances, they received bad comments how their dancing looked boring, because of the other crew's expectations. Their dance is not that clean, but I must say, it's decent.

The next one is Deep N dap. They did a really good job too, but as I observed, some of them aren't giving enough energy to the performance. But I can't deny it, some of their dance were quite catchy.

" Now, it's time to vote for the crew that danced the song very well."

As we finished voting, we looked at the screen and see the final voting, as we wait and see who is going to be removed to HYBE group.

DEEP N DAP

"The HYBE match is going to be, Jam Republic versus Manne Queen."

"Now, let's proceed to JYP, the battle of three."

🌊

Bada's Pov:

"1Million, proceed to the main stage.

Damn, this announcements are making me nervous.

I glanced at Yena, only to see her looking at me too. She gave me her big reassuring smile, and I can tell to her face that she's eager to give me a hug, like what she does everytime I feel this way.

I focused myself to the performance. They are really good, and it's making me anxious all of a sudden, until Lusher tapped my shoulders.

"Don't be nervous. Remember what Yena told you? You're doing great, and we are doing great." Lusher said.

"You're girlfriend don't want to see you like this. She's worried, look." Lusher said and points at Yena.

Yes, my crew knows about us, and it's kinda embarrassing moment. Yena and I were kissing on her car while I straddle her, but suddenly I saw Lusher and Tatter shooked face, and confronted me in our practice room. Fuck, damn embarrassing.

Remembering Yena's words, suddenly, the confidence, and excitement suddenly came in into my system.

"BEBE, proceed to the main stage." It's our turn to show off our skills.

We danced cleanly, showing how good we are in this field, how powerful BEBE really is.

Everytime I dance the sexy part, I also looks at Yena, and I didn't fail to see her biting her lower lip to contain a smile. I smiled and winks on her direction, and her crew noticed that too.

We finished dancing as we wait for the results.

1 MILLION

"JYP match, between BEBE and TSUBAKILL."

We cheered and I saw how Yena stared proudly in my direction.

🌊

Yena's Pov:

"Its time for you to reselect your matches."

Damn, Lia must have her pride hurt. 

"I choose SM for my next matches."  Mina Myoung said.

Well, 1 MILLION it is.
_______________________________________

Author's note:

Do you guys like the new cover? Hehe, lemme know in the comments!🌊🤗

Sa mga pipino ko dyan na readers, gumawa ako ng tiktok account, and I posted my very first Bada Lee Au, titled Sober, wherein, Zane(Oc) always confesses drunk to her straight crush, Bada Lee.