CHAPTER 11

Bada Pov:

I intensely gaze at Yena. She's been having a lot of interaction with Kirsten. Are they together? I am hoping that, it wasn't the case.

I know that I'm the one who wants to cut connections and it's wrong for me to act this way, I - I can't just help it.

It's always been her, and that won't change. I'm very hopeless, since our situation is very complicated as of now.

I am in my deep thoughts when my name is called to battle.

I drunk some water and stood up, feeling Yena's gaze one me. That's right, baby. Give me your attention.

I stood up, facing Redy who looks very confident.

Redy and I were friends, but I didn't know that she felt this way. We lossed connection and both of us were busy in our own rising careers. I never wanted to ghost her, I'm just busy or maybe  busied myself with my career and to also remove Yena in my head.

I saw how Redy looks at Yena. They're friends again? How? When?

Yena gave Redy a thumbs up. If Redy can do it, then maybe I can do it. The situation made me more confident and willing to explain my side. I hope she'll listen, not now, but maybe someday she will.

I danced gracefully and my focus is only in Yena. I don't want her attention to be diverted else where, only me. I saw something glints in her eyes and I read it very well.

Fuck, I got my Karma so fast. It's Yena's turn to dance and I know she can be a tease when dancing, considering that she's very flowy and boyish.

I'm so freaking jealous with Redlic, that she's able to go near Yena. It's irritating me, how Redlic can get so touchy with her and it's annoying, especially the part where Redlic grinds on Yena. She's fucking bold in doing that move with Yena, and she even called her handsome. Tsss, that flirt.

It's Yena's turn to dance. I walked on the side to have a better view of her dancing. I know she's very good with it. I watched her getting all the fangirling, and it gets me possessive everytime.

I watched as she leveled her self in Redlic and gave a teasing smile. She looked away from her and locked her eyes with me instead. She looks aroused.

Her grinding got me off guard. She's so good with this, way to good that she got me all hot and sweaty.

I saw something fell from her pockets, but other didn't seem to notice. I took it secretly and hid it  immediately to my pockets, since the others are going back to their seats, not even knowing what it is.

And she won her very first dance.

She sat down and locked eyes with me. I know she can feel my gaze lingering to her, even before her dancing started.

Yena looked at me with her teasing smile as she tilts her head on the side. After making me feel some type of way, she just looked away like nothing happens.

🌊

Yena Pov:

We finished filming the Episode 1 that is going to be released on Tuesday, and I only battles once. I still have two more to fight. I'm afraid of what will be the reactions of the people in me coming back, as they know, I'm retired and ever since that day, they haven't heard from me. I have deactivated all of my account and never made one again. I only have my business accounts that is being handled by my secretary.

Yeni Unnie encouraged me to make a social media account from the public, and to also have something to communicate with the fans, so I have thought to make a Instagram account.

We're getting ready to leave the set and have our break for tonight. I suddenly thought of smoking before leaving. It has become my habit to smoke everytime I feel worried and tired. Yeni unnie doesn't know about it though.

I touched my pockets but it's not there. Fuck, I'm panicking. I remembered doing a shoulder roll, what if it fell. Shit, I'll be doomed.

"Guys you can go and have your rest first. I have my car delivered here, so you don't need to wait for me." They only gave me a nod, and waved me goodbye and I love you's. Yeni unnie also kissed my cheeks before leaving, since we have a separate apartment.

I rushed and jogs to the venue again. The lights were dimmed already. I walked slowly to the stairs not to trip, and hoping that no one picked it up.

I looked everywhere but it's nowhere to be found. I am about to look at the middle part of the venue when someone spoke in my back.

"You're looking for this?" Fuck, why is she still here.

I turned around slowly and faced her. She has my cigarette on her hands.

"Why are you still here?" I said, not minding her question and still have my stoic face, even if my heart is beating wildly inside.

"Are you looking for this?" She repeated her question, but this time, it is more emphasized.

"Yes. Now give it." I said and about to grab it from her hold but she pulled away.

"Since when were you smoking, Yena?"

"And since when did you care about me, Bada?"

" What have become, Yena- ah, this is not you." I sarcastically laughed in her statement.

"It's been years, Bada. Don't expect that everything is going to be the same. Everyday isn't going to be rainbow and sunshine." I replied sharply at her, and tried to grab my cigarette's again, but instead, I am pinned to the nearest wall.

Since when did confrontation got this sexual tension coming up.

Bada's eyes looked very angry. She puts her head near my neck and whispered on my ears with her breath tickling me, but I have to stay calm.

"Yena - ah, put everything in the past already. When are going to stop caging yourself in the past, hm? I'm willing to explain everything just hear me out, please." Oh darling, beg for it.

"Till the day that I'm free with it, I'll give you time to speak." I switched our places and this time, she's the one being pinned on the wall.

I moved my face closer to hers. She gulped and stared at my lips back to my eyes.

I leveled my face to her and begun to come closer and closer till our nose are inches apart. She quickly closed her eyes and gripped my hand as she look to the side and that made me chuckle.

"Don't start something that you can't finish, sweetie." I whispered to her ears and grabbed the cigarette from her hands.

I walked away, leaving her flustered and dumbfounded in her place.