CHAPTER 2

Yeni Cho Pov:

"Another dating scandal Yeni. How many times do I have to tell you to be careful?" Our manager said as she rubbed her forehead frustrated.

The dispatch saw me coming out our house, and their stupid ass thought that it's my lovers house.

"Unnie-" I tried to explain.

"And with the successful business woman too?! How did you even get yourself involved with her?" She asked doubling her frustration.

I sighed and watch my member enter one by one.

"What is it this time?" Halo asked as she sat on my side.

"Dating scandal, and she knows that you guys have an upcoming show. That is bad for the publics eyes." Our manager said.

"You can just talk to the management to clear it out, since it might not be true, right Yeni?." Baby sleek said.

"There are numerous pictures, and it's shows the angle with Neya Min. You can't see Neya's face but it's still her residence." 

"What? You got yourself involved with her? My crush?" Haechi spoke her mind.

"Not now Haechi." 

"And i oop." Haechi said and acted that she zipped her mouth.

🌊

Yena Pov:

"Successful Business woman, Neya Min got caught being lovely dovey with Yeni Cho? Interesting." Yena said, trying to stop her laughter.

"Dude, what kind of sweet home Albama is this?" 

Her laughter got cut off upon recieving a call.

"Yes, unnie?" 

"You have read the news, have you?" Yeni started from the other line.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' and laugh my ass off.

"Oh quit it, I'm serious here." Yeni said trying to stifle her laugh.

"How can they assume that, we literally look the same bro, but I'm more handsome though." 

"Yeah, they know you as my sister, but they don't know Neya Min. You hid yourself remember?" 

Yes, I chose to keep myself hidden. Away from everyone, and my identity being fake.

"I'll talk to them, Unnie. Don't need to worry. I can take that down as soon as possible." 

We said our good-byes and I dialed a number, and as easy as that, the news is gone.

🌊

Halo Pov:

"Guys, we have a huge problem." I said pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong unnie?"

"We're missing one more member for our group. They require seven members for the show." I sighed and sat down.

"We still have time to find one unnie, don't stress out." Chocol said as she hugged me.

"Yeah, we kind find one-" Babysleek got cut offed by Yeni.

" I have someone in mind guys."

Everyone looked at her puzzled.

"Dude, don't put one of your girls here. That would be disgusting-" 

"Trust me on this one guys. I can guarantee that we will be winning this show, after recruiting her." Yeni said, seriously.

"I'll trust you on that one, Yeni." I offered her a sweet smile.

We discussed our plan to our upcoming competition when our manager entered with her eyes wide open.

"Yah, Yeni Cho, how did you do it? How did you take that down after minutes of getting it posted?" Our manger said in disbelief.

"Taking it down will cause you fortunes, Yeni." She added.

Yeni smiled curtly and say

"I have my ways."