CHAPTER 18

Yena's Pov:

Upon receiving our new mission, we wrote our strategies and who to send to the classes.

Halo is chosen for the leader class, Mini for sub leader, Chocol and Haechi for middle class and Yeni unnie for the rookie class. 

Right now, we are deciding who to put in New class. The host explained that you can send all of the extras of your group or you can send one representative. So now, we opened the suggestion.

"Unnie, I think it's better to send Babysleek-" I said but was cut off with Babysleek herself.

"Let's send Yena for the New class." She said smiling.

"Yah unnie! I have taken all of your parts, I won't take this one." I said panicking.

"Nah, you're good, love. You deserve it! Your old crew didn't make you feel this type of way, and you're not taking my parts, it's your spotlight. It's your time to shine." She said.

"Yah unnie! Don't make me cry,  you hmpp." I said trying to stop my tears as I bit my lips

"Oh you big baby. Hushh now. You deserve all of it you know."

"But unnie, both of us can join you know, not just me, both of us can." I added.

"You guys can do it, I want to rest my back until the next mission. I have made my record since 2013 already, let me have my rest this time." She said as she lays her back in the couch smiling and I layed with her with a tiny tears on my eyes, tears of joy.

"So it's settled then, Yena for New Class." Halo unnie said with a motherly smile.

Haechi unnie and Yeni Unnie cheered with the others. Why are they so weird, but I still love them though HAHAHAHHA.

🐳 Still Yena Pov

Our shooting for episode two is cut short today, since the mission is given, everyone is preparing for their missions by making their choreo for the song that is given.

The leader class have the song smoke, the sub - leader class have click like, the middle class have swipe, the rookie class have twerk and the New class having Birthday by Ten.

The music is kinda sensual, but upon hearing it, everything just flashed into my eyes, the choreo the concept, everything, and I wrote it down immediately, so it won't slip away.

My crew bid me goodbye as I open my car door and settle my self on my seat ready to drive, when suddenly, someone knocks on the window, and it's Kirsten.