CHAPTER 24

Long chapter ahead. A fluff day for Bada and Yena. I hope you'll like this one comfy and sweet chapter.🌙🌊

Bada' Pov:

My cheeks were flushed while driving, remembering her smooth cheeks against my lips. She looks cute with her blushing face, and I'm happy that I am the only one who can make her feel that way.

I reached my apartment with a big smile on my face. Suddenly, my phone pings, someone messaged me, but my forehead creased seeing the number is unknown.

"Who might this be." 

I tapped the message, and my confusion suddenly changes into a blushing mess. It's her.

__________________________________

IMESSAGE

__________________________________

Unknown

You stole a kiss, Sea. I'll make sure to bring back one as we meet.

Me

Oh yeah? Make sure to take a lot from me, cause I'll gladly give it with my full consent;)

I replied and changes her contact name. I wonder what she puts in mine.

She took a moment to reply and just viewed my message. I got nervous, did I take it way too far?

My Moon♥️

I'm sorry for the late reply, I was busy catching my breath by your smooth replies.

Damn her, she always have something to say.

Me

Oh fuck you, Moon.

My Moon

Really? When? So I can incircle the dates on my calendar.

I blushed by her reply. When did the situation shifted from irritation into something sexual. She's really good in turning the tables to keep me captive.

I only replied with a middle finger, earning a laughing emoji from her. Oh gosh, she is so unserious. The situation got me speechless, but still a got a wide smile on my face.

I'm about to take a shower when my phone pings.

My Moon ♥️

You don't have to wear something elegant or classy tonight, Sea. You look beautiful in anything you wear, and I know simple clothes makes you comfortable. You don't have to reply to my message, I know your busy preparing:)

She really don't fail to make  me feel warm and comfy. Even in our old times, she always treat me like her lover even if she doesn't say it, and that's what makes assume before, but hey, It's a good experience getting those things from her. 

I took a last look on my phone and proceed to shower.

I wore my very comfy clothing. Not to me mention, I look decent wearing it.

I prepared for her to pick me up. I sprayed my perfume all over me, knowing how obsessed she is with it.

I got her message that she's Infront of my apartment and I hurriedly went downstairs and brought my cap with me.

I am welcomed with a fancy car, and her leaning on it. 

"How can you be so dreamy?" I whispered and that got her attention.

"Hi there pretty lady." She said with a smile and tilts her head while her hands are still crossed on her chest.

"Well hi to you too." I said and smiled at her, as my shyness takes over my body.