Chapter Two~Where to next?

Rosalie

My eyes lock with one of the twins before a loud, shrill voice enters the wand shop.

"Fred, George, Ron!" Says a plump woman with bright red hair, the same as the boys. "Don't interrupt another persons meeting!"

"Ah, Mrs. Weasley a pleasure as always." Mr. Ollivandre said. "You and your boys can stay. I just have to find Miss Cresswell here a new wand. How did you say you broke your old wand again."

"Umm, I didn't." I respond my cheek turning a bit pink.

"I see, now a wand." Mr. Ollivandre said turning to face the tows filled with boxes.

Mr. Ollivandre pulls about five boxes out and hands me one.

"Maple and unicorn hair, eight and a quarter inches." He says. "Give it a try."

I wave the wand and have to make an effort not to say a spell. A small red spark bursts from the wand that makes me jump. Mr. Ollivandre snatches up the wand and hands me a new one. A medium sized black one with a curved handle.

"Ebony and phoenix feather, nine inches. Great wand for transfiguration." He says to me.

I take the wand in my right hand and twist it a few times. I wave the wand and a stream of sparkling blue dust emerges from the end. The woman who Mr. Ollivandre called "Mrs. Weasley" claps and I smile brightly.

"Very good, very good I believe this wand is just right for you. Professor Macgonagall was here a few days ago and she seemed to mention that you have a knack for transfiguration." Mr. Ollivandre says, placing my new wand back in the box. I smile sheepishly and the three boys stare at me.

As we leave the shop I hear Mr. Ollivandre talking to the twins."Are you here to find a wand for the youngest or have Fred and George managed to break their wands during a sword fight as well." He said. My eyes go wide, so he did know how we broke them.

"Great idea, thanks Mr. Ollivandre." One of them says.

"Fred!" Their mother says, before the door slams shut.

"Hello, earth to Rose." Ella says, waving a hand in front of my face. I must have zoned out for a second.

"Sorry did you say something." I ask.

Ella rolls her eyes before repeating herself.

"The one on the left was cute." She says. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes."Blimey Ella, how can you think that only one of them is cute? They're identical!" I say to her.

"Well the other one couldn't keep his eyes off of you while you were buying your wand." She says, nudging my arm.

"Really?" I ask hopefully.

"Ha! I knew you liked him." Ella said with an air of superiority.

"Oh shut up, Ella!" I say. She just smirks in return. "So where to next?" Just then the twins come walking out of the shop and run down the street.

"Wherever they're going." Ella answers.

********

"I think I lost them." Ella says stepping on top of a large bin filled with copies of "Quidditch Through the Ages". I hoist myself onto the bin beside her. Ella just climbs onto things, I have to use my upper body strength and legs to get up. I was not born with height or a strong build like Ella. I was born with speed and lightning fast agility though. Perfect for a chaser like me.

"Ella, how can you lose them?" I ask. "Just follow the red hair."

She pushes me playfully and I hop down off the bin and follow the three gingers. They move quickly through the crowd and we stick behind them, sometimes pausing to hide behind bins or stores to ensure that they don't spot us. I think the little one saw us one time but he didn't notice we were following them. I don't think following is the best word, it's more like we're monitoring they're behaviour from a distance.

"They're going into the ice cream shop." Ella says loudly pointing to a small parlour. The three boys turn around to face our direction. I clasp my hand over her mouth and push her head down, hiding us behind a wooden box.

"Ella, you know I love you right?" I say to her, taking my hand on her mouth.

"Ya." Ella says, her voice suddenly turning serious.

"And you know that you will always be my best friend right?" I ask.

"Ya." She says, a bit confused.

"Good because I just don't want you to be offended when I tell you this." I say. "If I ever go on a spy mission, I will never ever take you with me. You are the loudest person that I have ever met in my life!" I start laughing.

"I hate you so much." She says, punching my arm. "I thought that you were going to say something bad."

"Honestly though, you could beat a banshee in a screaming contest." I say, tousling her curly blond hair.

"I personally would love to see that." A voice says from above us. I look up to see the three red headed boys looking down on us. I feel my cheeks start to burn.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ella asks coolly.

"You seriously thought that we wouldn't notice if two gorgeous girls were following us." One twin says. If I thought my cheeks were red before then I just turned the colour of a bloody tomato.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry it took so long! Next update will come faster I promise! This chapter was written in Rosalie's Point Of View so the next will be written in Elladore's Point Of View. I hope you guys enjoy the story. Please Vote and Comment below so that we know that you're reading it and to give us motivation for updates!

We have lots of awesome and exciting ideas for you guys involving upcoming chapters! I hope you're all as excited as we are!

Thanks pranksters!

-ChloeXx
-Kieryn£