Chapter Four~Dementors

Rose

"Alright, take care, have fun, work hard and please try to stay out of trouble." My dad says, pausing every two words. The summer has finally come to an end and we're standing at kings cross station. I can see Ella and her family to my left.

"I do try! It just doesn't work." I say. I give my dad one final hug and grab my trunk and the cage containing my cat Hershey. My brother Garrett said his goodbyes as quickly as possible and then ran off to find his friends on the train. I walk over to Ella as she gives her mother a quick hug. She grabs her trunk and her owl Stitch, and joins my side. We carefully move our things onto the train and wave goodbye to our families.

"Where do you want to sit?" I ask blowing a piece of hair off my face.

"Anywhere. Let's just get a compartment before they all fill up." Ella says. Just then, I see something sparkling shoot out from a near compartment and explode with a small pop.

"Fred, you were supposed to keep it in here." Says a familiar voice from inside the compartment. We both look at each other obviously thinking the same thing. The twins. We move towards the compartment that the spark came out of. I knock on the door before Ella and I both stick our heads into view.

"Look who we've found Rose." Ella says to me.

"If it isn't the Pranking Kings." I add.

"Ella, Rose come sit down." Fred says, waving us towards them. We carefully maneuver ourselves into the compartment. I reach up to put my trunk in the overhead when George stops me.

"Would you like me to put that up there for you?" He asks.

"No thanks, I'm good." I say, shoving my trunk into an open gap. Ella elbows me as if to say "take the offer" but I just shrug in return. Ella has already given her trunk to Fred who places it in the overhead compartment for her. It's only when I look up from Ella that I see a third boy in the compartment. Not a redhead like the twins but with dark skin and dreadlocks. I'm about to introduce myself but Fred beats me to it.

"Ella, Rose, this is our best friend Lee Jordan. Lee, this is Elladore Robbins and Rosalie Cresswell." He says. We both smile in return and takes our seats.

"So what house are you two in?" Lee says.

"Ravenclaw." Ella says. "And I'm guessing you're in Gryffindor."

Lee simply nods in response. There is a sudden scratching noise from beside me and I realize that I haven't taken Hershey out of her cage. I reach over and lift her up out of it. I place her on my lap and she purrs softly. Lee rolls his eyes.

"Typical." Lee sighs.

"What's typical?" I ask him.

"It's typical that girls in boring houses like Ravenclaw, have boring pets like, that." He looks at Hershey when he says this. I feel the anger bubble up inside me and I lean over to face Lee straight on.

"And what type of un-boring pet do you have, might I ask?" I say, trying to hide the harshness in my voice. He smiles and reaches into a small cage beside him. He pulls out what I recognize as a tarantula.

"This." He says. As soon as he holds the spider in his hands Ella goes stiff. She hates spiders. Lee obviously sees her movement and continues talking. "See, poor little Ravenclaw afraid of spiders." At this I stand up.

"Is she always this short tempered?" George asks, smiling.

"Don't know. Maybe she's just got something against dreadlocks." Fred says.

The two of them laugh and I give a short glance towards the two of them but turn back towards Lee.

"What? Want to hold him?" Lee says in a mocking tone. I'm about to spit a response back at him when the air around us starts to get cold. My focus turns to the window where I see frost start to appear. Hershey, who was thrown off of me when I stood up has now returned to my side. Fred and George who have been laughing and making jokes throughout Lee and I's fight have become quiet. Ella looks at me nervously. I pick up Hershey and sit down, placing her on my lap. Lee's playful, mocking grin has also disappeared.

"Maybe a storm is starting." Ella suggests. "Like snow or hail maybe."

"A snow storm in summer?" Fred says. "And you're supposedly a Ravenclaw."

"Oh shut up." Ella says punching him in the arm. All of a sudden the train stops. We all look at each other.

"What's that?" Lee says pointing to the door. A large black hand with cuts and soars on it has begun to slide open the compartment. My heart almost stops.

"Dememtors." I breathe. The compartment door slides all the way open to reveal the cloaked figure.

Just then, two tall figures push Ella and I behind them in a protective manor. "What do you want?" Says Fred loudly although there is a quiver in his voice.

"C'mon Rose think." I think to myself. "I can't use a spell because I'm not allowed to use magic. Oh god I wish I was allowed to use magic. Think of something else."

The dementor starts towards us and I feel like a weight has been placed on my chest. The cold air makes my hands shake.

"Be realistic" I think some more. "Why would a dementor be here? They have no business on the train to Hogwarts. They're always at Azkaban, guarding the prisoners." All of a sudden the thought comes to me.

Sirius Black.

"He's not here." Ella and I both say at the same time, looking over the Twins' shoulders on our tiptoes. The dementor looks at us all but turns and leaves the compartment. I slump back down into my seat and pet Hershey. I look over at Ella. She's searching for something in her pockets.

"Here." She says breaking apart a few pieces of chocolate and handing it to myself, Fred, George and Lee.

"It helps." I say because they look a little uneasy.

"So much for Ravenclaws being scared." Fred says looking at Lee. I give him a small smile before biting into my chocolate.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter written by kiwibird02 A.K.A Rosalie. The girls are almost at Hogwarts! I'm excited to see how that goes myself ;)

Please tell us what you think about the chapter and the characters!!! We're curious to see weather you like the characters or not!

Please vote and comment!!! It helps motivate us to write the chapters faster for you guys! The next chapter will be written by me and in Ella's POV.

Also please check out my other Weasley Twins fanfic "Harry's Cousin" THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Oh and do you like the names of our pets? Hershey and Stitch? I find them cute! ^_^

Thanks pranksters!

-ChloeXx
-Kieryn£