Chapter Eleven- Weird Shops & Odd Places

Ella

"HOGWARTS HOGWARTS HOGGY WARTY HOGWARTS TEACH US SOMETHING PLEASE!"

"Oh lord not again"

"WEATHER WE BE OLD AND BALD, OR YOUNG WITH SCABBY KNEES!"

"Please save us"

"OUR HEAD COULD DO WITH SOME
FILLING WITH SOME INTERESTING STUFF!"

"I can't take it anymore."

"FOR NOW THEYRE BARE AND FULL OF AIR, DEAD FLIES, AND BITS OF FLUFF"

"And you don't understand why I loathe Piper"

"SO TEACH US STUFF WORTH KNOWING, BRING BACK WHAT WE'VE FORGOT!"

"Oh shut it Lee."

"JUST DO YOUR BEST, WE'LL DO THE REST AND LEARN UNTIL OUR BRAINS ALL ROT!"

"LUKE CONTROL YOUR SISTER AND HER FRIENDS" The twins finally lose it from our singing.

"I have as much control over them as you guys do" Luke moans.

"LOOK ITS HOGSMEDE!" Cries Piper, pointing at the small town in the distance.

"You say that like you've never seen it before." Mutters Lee grumpily.

"Leave her alone, she's just excited." Defends Nathan.

"Just because you love her doesn't mean the rest of us do." Lee retorts and stomps off to walk in front of us, leaving Nathan with bright red cheeks.

Today is the first Hogsmede trip so we decided to go as a large group consisting of Rose, Piper, Luke, Aaron, Nathan, Fred, George, Lee and I. Piper is extremely cheery as per usual and I have to say that some of her excitement may have just rubbed off on Rose and I.

We arrive in Hogsmede and find the streets covered in fallen leaves and branches. It looks more beautiful than ever before. "This is always my favourite time to come." I say to myself.

"And why is that?" Asks Fred causing me to jump and him to chuckle.

"That's not funny! You can't just pop out of thin air like that!" I push him gently.

"You never answered my question."

"It's because it's fall you oaf. My absolute favourite season! the colours, the leaves, the clothing, the pumpkins! HALLOWEEN!" I say unable to control myself.

"I'll keep that in mind." Fred says with a smirk. I'm just about to ask him what he means when my thoughts are interrupted by shouting.

"No Lee it's not okay! You can't just think you're better than everyone just because you're a freaking Gryffindor! You hate everything and no one knows why!" Nathan yells.

"I don't hate everything!" Lee says and you can practically see the anger rising in him.

"Oh right. You just hate her. No one understands why, Jordan. No one loathes Piper. She's the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful girl and if you can't see that, doesn't mean the rest of us can't. So leave her alone will you?"

"Who said I didn't think she was sweet or kind or beautiful. I'm aware of those things okay? IM AWARE!" And with that, Lee turns on his heel and almost runs away from the group causing us all to look very confused. But none as confused as Piper.

"Hey Skywalker, looks like your sister has worse relationship problems than you!" Aaron teases to break the silence. Piper glares at him and Aaron's laugh dies instantly. Then, without another word, Piper starts to quickly walk in the direction Lee went.