Chapter Three~Pranking Kings and Queens

Elladore

"You seriously thought that we wouldn't notice if two gorgeous girls were following us."

"No actually we didn't." I stand up and try to fix my hair but one of the twins just messes it up even more. I scowl at him and he sticks out his tongue.

"W-why were you following us?" Asks the younger brother.

I look at Rose but she seems to be frozen. I smile slightly to myself and speak up "just curious, you know, got nothing else better to do."

Both twins raise their eyebrows but say nothing for a while and we are all plunged into awkward silence. "So er do you guys want to come for ice cream too or are we just going to stand here awkwardly for the next hour?" One of the twins, the one with the slightly lighter eyes says. Everyone agrees and we all walk into the ice cream shop.

The three boys order first and take a seat at the corner table furthest from the counter. Suddenly, Rose seems to have her voice back and she orders for both of us, having memorized the orders since first year. We grab our ice cream and stand their awkwardly.

"D-do we sit with them?" Asks Rose a little nervously.

I look over to the boys' table to see them waving vigorously at us. "Yes, but you need to talk too. You'll scare 'em off." I joke and make my way over to the table, Rose following behind me.

We sit down next to the younger boy and I realized that none of us knows each other's names. "Oh I'm Elladore but you can call me Ella, and this is Rosalie, but everyone calls her Rose." I say quickly.

"Ahh, pretty names for pretty girls. I'm Fred and this is George." He points to his twin. 'So Fred has the darker eyes' I say to myself. Though both their eyes are brown, Fred's are Darker than George's.

"And that pig is our brother Ron."Adds George. I look at the younger boy to see his face a mess with chocolate ice cream. I can't help but laugh and Ron's ears go pink.

"You go to Hogwarts?" Rose asks suddenly. I guess she found her voice.

"Yep. Going into fifth year this September." Says George.

"Us too!" I say, getting excited. "We obviously haven't met before. What house?"

"Gryffindor!" Fred screams loudly, causing a few Wizards and Witches to look our way.

I laugh for a long time before I say, "we-we are Ravenclaws."

"Ahh so you're smart too! We could use you to help us with-" George glances at Ron who is oblivious to everything around him, "our uh.. Special products."

Both Rose and I lean in closer, very curious now. "You see," explains Fred from across from me, "we want to open a joke shop!"

"That would be amazing! With all the pranking tools any Hogwarts student will need to prank those Slytherin students!" I exclaim in a hushed tone, unsure of why we need to be quiet.

The twins smile wide, goofy grins that are simply to die for. "Exactly." Says George.

"I thought all Ravenclaws were goody two shoes." Fred states practically.
Both Rose and I sit back, disgusted.

"How dare you!" Says Rose.

"We are far from that!" I declare.

"WE ARE THE PRANKING QUEENS!" We both say in unison, holding our fists in the air.

The twins give each other a knowing look, both wearing sly smirks. "What?" Asks Rose, slowly lowering her arm.

"It's funny, you see, because we like to call ourselves... Drumroll please Freddie"

Fred starts to bang the table and they both shout "THE PRANKING KINGS!"

The whole ice cream shop goes quiet and the four of us burst out laughing. I haven't laughed this much in forever. It feels amazing. Our laughter dies down and we all eat a bit more ice cream. I move forwards on my seat and accidentally kick Fred's leg. I look up at him, horrified to find his smirking face already staring at me. For some reason this makes my cheeks redden and back up, looking at my toes.

"Ella! We have to go!" Rose says suddenly, shocking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry boys! I guess we'll see you at Hogwarts?" I say, getting up along with Rose.

"Of course." The boys smile at us. We quickly rush out of the ice cream shop but not before I caught Fred give me a wink, causing my cheeks to redden once more.

We get back to the book store and head up to the attic where the rest of our families are waiting, looking impatient. "Well Ella I guess I'll see you at Hogwarts."

"I guess you will." I smile at her and embrace her in a tight hug. I grab some flu powder and throw it into the fire, soon getting whisked away by the tickley green flame.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys sorry it took a while. But next chapter should come quickly. This chapter was written in Ella's POV so it was written by me, Chloe. The next chapter will be written by Kieryn and in Rose's POV.

Also please check out my other Weasley Twins fanfic "Harry's Cousin-Fred Weasley" I promise you won't regret it!

Thanks pranksters!!!

-ChloeXx
-Kieryn£