Chapter Fourteen~Hooray For Hufflepuff!

Rose's POV

The great hall is buzzing with excitement when Ella and I enter. It's the day of the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor Quidditch match. The tables have a mixture of students dressed in red and yellow. Ella and I walk over to the Ravenclaw table and take a seat. The sky above is dark and windy. The grey clouds loom over and large rain drops fall down. It's been a while since we've sat here but seeing as we're both not too pleased with Fred and George at the moment, this is best.

"Hello Rosie." Says the unmistakable voice of one of the Weasley twins. I know it's George.

"Hello." I say with a sigh.

"Terrible weather, don't you think?" George says, taking the seat beside me.

"Wrong table." I say.

"Wrong scarf." He says. "Freddie and I are in Gryffindor."

"I'm aware." I say, flicking my eyebrow upwards. "Last time I checked, Hufflepuff colours were yellow and black."

"Why are you cheering for Hufflepuff?" George asks.

"Why would you wonder around the castle when there's a murderer inside?" I say turning back to my toast.

"Come on! You can't still be mad about that?" Fred says. Neither Ella nor I respond. Fred and George wave their wands and both mine and Ella's scarves turn red.

"Don't try me Weasley." I warn. I tap my scarf with my wand and change it back to yellow. I also add some bright yellow ribbons to my hair.

"Rose." George says, rolling his eyes.

"What?" I say. "I can add some face paint and a sign if you like." I look over and see that Ella is already writing a large yellow sign. Upon it are the words: Hooray for Hufflepuff!

"Rose, I think it's time we go upstairs." Ella says.

"I do too. Piper is probably done with the other signs." I say.

"We're coming too." Fred says, standing up.

"No." Ella says. "You should have breakfast."

"Losing takes a lot of energy." I say. And with that, we march out of the Great Hall.

"I swear, if after all of this Hufflepuff loses." I say once we start walking up the staircase.

"Honestly, it's the least they could do after we've put in so much effort." Ella says. We meet Piper about halfway to our dormitory. She's holding two more signs emblazoned with large badgers. Piper is better at drawing then Ella and I so she volunteered to make the signs. She has two yellow ribbons tied around her braids and she has a red scarf. She also has three very large blue umbrellas clutched under her arm.

"Weathers terrible." She says. "You can barely see out there."

"Piper, we're cheering for Hufflepuff. Remember?" Ella says.

"I know you two are still mad at the twins but Lee's in Gryffindor. I'm trying to be supportive." Piper says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes. "Just make sure his commentary improves." I say.

"Will do." Piper salutes. "We better head down there now. Wouldn't want to be late."

******

As usual Piper had been right. The pitch was so windy and filled with rain that it was difficult to see which team was which. The only way to know if someone had scored was by Lee's commentary.

"Another goal by Johnson puts Gryffindor up another ten points. They lead by fifty points. Not that I'm surprised. Gryffindor haas shown that they are a far superior team." Lee shouts into the magical microphone.