Chapter Five~Cheering War

Elladore

"Yes! Rain! Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain!" Rose and I chant twirling around in circles outside the front doors of the castle.

"Would you come in already we're getting soaked!" Moans Lee.

"Oh come on Lee it's just a little rain." Fred says nudging Lee in the side in a joking manner.

"We seriously should get inside though," says George.

"Don't want to miss the sorting!" Adds Fred.

"Fair enough." I say, walking up the stone steps of the castle to join the three boys, Rose following behind me.
We enter the great hall and the boys head to the Gryffindor table while we walk over to the Ravenclaw table to greet our other friends.

"Rose! Ella! Over here!" We turn around to see our friend Piper waving us over to where she and her twin brother Luke are sitting.

"Hey you two!" I greet sitting across from them along with Rose.

"Where were you on the train? We couldn't find you anywhere!" Asks Luke curiously. At this Rose turns a bright shade of red and I can feel my own cheeks flush. Piper raises her eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"We were with the Weasley twins and their friend Lee Jordan." I say.

"What!" Luke exclaims looking back and forth between Rose and I.

Rose nods, confirming what I just said. "Yep! We met the twins during the summer at Diagon Alley."

"What did you guys do this summer?" I ask.

"We just spent it at home with family. Nothing too interesting. Though we did go to France for a week. That was fun." Says Piper quickly with lots of enthusiasm. "But I mean you guys spent it with Fred and George." She smirks.

"Yeah one day!" Says Rose defensively.

"Anything can happen in one day" says Luke wiggling his eyebrows.

"LUKE!" Rose and I both yell in disgust.

"I am your father!" Luke and Piper both say in deep voices and burst out laughing. A few other people laugh too but mostly people just seem confused.

"What was that?" I ask, laughing.

"Muggleborn thing. You wouldn't understand." Luke says, clearing tears from his eyes from laughing so hard.
I straighten up in my chair and spot a group of red heads sitting two tables down. I want to go over their so bad! Wait, why not? I look at Rose and she seems to have the glint in her eye that usually means mischief. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask, tilting my head in the direction the Gryffindor table.

"Of course!" Rose says, standing up and I do the same.

"We'll talk to you guys later on in the common room." I say to the twins and we leave for the Gryffindor table.

"Shhhh!" I say to Rose, putting a finger to my lips as we approach the twins. We tiptoe behind them and then in unison we push them from behind yelling "BOO!"

The twins both jump in fight and everyone else starts laughing. The twins turn into a pair of tomatoes and Rose and I sit in between them.

"Rose! Ella! You shouldn't be here! This isn't your house!" George says in a harsh whisper.

We both shrug. "Who cares?" Says Rose with a sly grin. George grins too.
"Plus, we haven't met the rest of the Weasleys." I say gesturing to the groups of redheads watching us intently.

"Oh yeah! Well you've met Ron here, at Diagon Alley." Says Fred pointing at a boy across from us. "And that's Rons friend Hermione, I swear she should be in Ravenclaw like you two."

Hermione smiles at us but I can't help but notice her disapproval to us being here.

"And that's our sister Ginny." Says George pointing at the girl with flaming hair like the rest of the Weasleys.

There's something about her, I can tell that I like her. "And that's Harry." He points at the boy I know to be Harry Potter.
I smile at I him, not wanting to seem annoying so I just say "I'm Ella and this is my best friend Rose." Harry smiles at me, probably glad I didn't make a big deal about meeting him.

"So how did you two meet the twins?" Inquires Hermione, curiosity evident in her voice.

"We met them at Diagon Alley, along with Ronald there." Says Rose pointing at the younger boy with red hair.

"I wish I was there," says Ginny "Fred and George wouldn't shut up about how much fun you two are!"

I turn to my left and raise my eyebrows at Fred who's cheeks were tinged with pink. "Did you now?"

"Well we had to tell everyone about how we met the 'Pranking Queens'" he uses air quotes on the last words wearing a smug smirk.

"Yeah, we had to find out as much as we could about our alleged competition." Adds George.

The sorting begins as per usual yet it's a little awkward being at the Gryffindor table but cheering for the Ravenclaws. Soon Fred and George start to cheer very loudly in mine and Rose's ears whenever a first year joins the Gryffindor table. Then Rose and I will cheer equally as loud in their faces when a student sits with the Ravenclaws. Of course, this just escalates until the four of us are having a full out cheer-off.

"Miss Robins! Miss Cresswell! What do you think you're doing!" Yells a brisk female voice. My cheers die down as I see Proffessor McGonagall approaching Rose and I. We are currently standing on top of the benches, screaming at the tops of our lungs in the twins' faces as the twins jump up and down on the floor, screaming as loudly as us.

I step down slowly after Rose as we look at Proffessor McGonagall with innocent looks. "We were just showing school spirit professor." I explain.

"Yeah, we gotta cheer for those first years!" Says Rose.

"And what about you Mr and Mr Weasley?" She turns to the twins.
"Nothing more than letting the Ravenclaws know who's best!" Fred says, standings as tall as possible beside me. I take the opportunity and elbow him in the side, causing him to wince and his brother to chuckle.
Proffessor McGonagall raises her eyebrows, her lips growing thinner by the minute. "The four of you, come with me." She says and we reluctantly follow her out of the great hall and away from the food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys this chapter was written by me (Chloe aka Ella) and the next will be written by kiwibird02 (Kieryn aka Rose)

I'm sorry the update took a while. I'm on vacation so it was hard for me to write but I did it just for you guys!!!

Thanks for sticking with us! Please tell us what you think of our characters and how we portray the twins! It will mean a lot to us!

Also if you have any questions or suggestions or even tips feel free to comment and both me and Kieryn will reply. Also please vote if you enjoyed the chapter!

Thanks pranksters!

-ChloeXx
-Kieryn£