Chapter Seven~A Biased Jerk

---Please read authors not at the end---

Ella

"Wait how do you do that again?" I ask Rose, trying not to snap my wand in frustration.

"Don't do it so viciously. Smooth." Rose says, demonstrating the proper charm.

"I'll just read about it more. That will help me." I mumble and poor over the charms book I got from the shelf.

"Here try this book, I found it helpful!" Luke says with enthusiasm, handing me one of the books off the pile in front of him.

"Thanks." I say putting the book down beside me.

"Oi! Ravenclaws!" All four of us turn around to see Fred, George and Lee waving at us from across the library. I see an aggravated Madame Pince glare at them before they make their way over to our little corner.

"Quiet down will you? I'm trying to study!" Piper glares at the Gryffindors.

"It's the first week back! Give it a rest!" Lee rolls his eyes at her.

Piper opens her mouth to say something but I interrupt quickly. If Piper ever gets mad, she's like an atomic bomb. "What are you guys doing here?" I smile.

"We were only wondering-"

"If you would like to come play Quidditch?" The twins finish off each other's sentences.

"I'd love to but I can't get this stupid spell!" I flick my wand vigorously and red sparks shoot out of the end of my new wand.

"Maybe I can help." Fred suggests, sitting next to me.

I raise my eyebrows at him and laugh. "Sure okay."

Fred crosses his arms defiantly. "What? I can. Charms is my best subject ain't it George?"

"Yep" George says, popping the 'p'.

"Fine. Okay, try." I say stubbornly.

Fred smirks to himself then gently grabs my wand hand and guides my arm in the correct motion. A trial of water emmets from the end of my wand, landing on the scorch marks the red sparks made earlier.

I feel my cheeks burn so I jerk my hand out of Fred's grasp and mutter a "thanks."

"Okay let's go! Quidditch!" Luke says in an unusual tone. I just shrug and stand up as the group walks towards the entrance hall.

"Wait!" Says Rose counting our heads with her pointer finger. "We're one player short. I mean, if Piper and Lee aren't playing, we still need an even number!"

George counts everyone as well and exclaims "Fred and I will get Ginny! She'll love it!" And the twins run off with Lee following awkwardly behind.

"How about we put these books back in the common room?" Suggests Piper, back to her normal self. It was as if when Lee was around her she got all stiff and angry.

We head to the Ravenclaw common room and wisely answer a question to get into the tower. Once inside, Piper, Rose and I head down on hallway while Luke goes down the other.

I get to the dorm I share with Piper, Rose, and a couple other girls and deposits my books on the bed in one of the corners of the room. I smile to myself as I glance at the Ravenclaw banners we've displayed all over the room. Us fifth years have pride in our house.

**********

"How are we supposed to get our brooms?" Luke says with an eye roll. He's been weird since Fred and George came! I don't know what's gotten into him.