Chapter 1

Becky's POV

We're currently in a van. I don't know if my grandparents rent this but it kinda looks new. My grandpa said that they will bring me to their town.

I haven't been there as far as I know but grandma said that my parents used to bring me there.

My grandparents are on my father's side. They were the ones who will take care of me from now on after that nightmare.

Grandma said that their Town is beautiful and peaceful. She even thought that I found one you know the soul mate thing in that town.

Well I don't care. I told them I can live by myself I'm the city. Beside I miss my best friend already.

But I had nothing to do their still my grandparents and I'm not legally at the right age to be independent.

Later on we arrive in a big gate?

It's written outside "CHANKIMHA RESIDENTS"

it's kinda weird I thought it was a town. But it's a residence.

The gate was open by a guard. Well I noticed they have many guards around.

I was surprised cause after that gate which I guess is the main gate there was a little town literally a town.

Houses and villagers are here. There was also a Park and I am suprise a school?

Woah I'm Smalling this town which is literally big. There are children in the sidewalk and some vendors too.

After that we stop again in a gate but it's smaller than the first one. The gate was opened by a guard again.

Grandpa lowered the window to greet the guard.

"Hey, Julius it's been long time" my grandpa said

"Yeah, the alpha instructed to welcome you and your grand daughter?" The guard answered

"Oh yeah this is Becky. My granddaughter" my grandpa said

I just nodded and Greet him in a proper manner.

" alpha is not around. She has business outside the country but I think she'll be back tomorrow" the guard said

They talked a little more and then the car started and parked us in front of the big house. A mansion I think.

Grandma grab my hand and guided me to go down the car. It's a big mansion.

"The mansion is too big. So don't explore Becky. There was only one rule in this mansion. You can't go to the second floor not when needed. Our room is in the first floor West wing. You don't have to serve them too but sometimes you need to help us okay Becky?" My grandmother said

I just nodded to her. We came in the east wing is the kitchen and dining area. In the center was the living area.  And the stairs for the second floor is in the living area too.

It's so big I can be lost in here. In the kitchen there were food that had been prepared. So this was the guard is talking about.

The maid here greet grandma. While grandma is talking to them I decided to excuse my self and change my clothes. My grandmother agreed and tell me to hurry cause we shall have our dinner.

Grandpa is the butler in this house and grandma was the main chef. Yeah they both serve this mansion.

I walked in the West wing and find my room. Grandma said that the master of this house prepared room for me. It's like a gift since my grandparents had serving them for years.

I open third room and I was right this is my room. Grandpa had bring my things inside.

I opened my luggage and the picture first meet my eyes. It was me and my parents on my 7th birthday were so happy.

I miss them. Some years come down to my eyes but I wiped itm I need to be strong.

I put the picture on the side table. My room wasn't that big. It has a single size bed with a side table and a vanity. The rest room is inside too.

I then change my clothes and ready my self to go in the kitchen.

********************

Am I doing it right? Hahaha

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.