Chapter 7

Becky's POV

Everyone is busy today. I had heard that there would be a big gathering. I don't know what they were celebrating.

But today I heard from the news that today the eclipse will happen at exactly 11:11 pm.

My grandmother instructed me to help her in the kitchen. She's cooking many dishes that's why she needs more help.

I got out of my room to go in the kitchen area. It's still early and it's about 12 pm.

I can see everyone has their own task. From designing to cleaning and of course in serving.

They looked to be in a hurry while it was still early. Maybe the master will be angry if they don't finish their task.

I help grandma slicing the vegetables that will be needed in the dishes she will cook.

After cooking for about 5 hours at last we had finished. Grandma instructed me to take a rest first then be ready for the party.

She said that everyone was invited to this party. The mansion will be open for everyone by 8 pm.

We finished at 6 pm so I still have two hours to be ready and rest.

I got into my room. I feel so tired and a little bit sleepy.

I lay into my bed. And lay for a while. Can I just rest the whole night and not attend the party?

Hmmm...

But it looks like I'm gonna enjoy it so I just take a nap then ready later.

Lost in my thoughts I had slept and the nap turned to be a good sleep.

I was awakened with a tap on my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see it was grandma. She looks cute today my grandmother is wearing a floral dress.

But why does she wear that?

Do we have any occasion?

"Hey darling you're so tired you had forgotten to get ready for the party. It has started but you can still go outside. So stand up and take a bath I had a beautiful dress ready for you" she said

My eyes widened.

Oh geez my nap turned to sleep.

Grandma stood up and said that she will wait for me outside. She hung the dress in the closet.

I then nodded and quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath I blow my hair and fix it.

I put on a light make up and wear the necklace my parents gave me on my last birthday with them.

I wear the dress. It was so beautiful in white color. I wonder where grandma bought it.

I look at myself in the mirror and find that the dress really perfectly fits me.

Woah I don't look like a 17 year old girl. I looked like a grown up woman who's ready to be inlove.

I chuckled on what I was thinking. If my parents are here I'm sure they will cry seeing their baby looking like this.

I then put on the shoes and was ready to go out of my room.

I give myself one deep breath before opening my door.

It's about 10 pm right now. Everyone is busy talking to each other. But still I can feel their eyes on me like they had only seen me today.

Music is playing a slow music. The party is so beautiful. Everyone is happy.

I then saw grandma. I walked towards her.

"Oh look! I'm right the dress will fits you perfectly"she said

She introduced me to her friends that keep on complementing of how beautiful I am.

I blushed as I receive those. It's make me feel overwhelmed. Later on I excuse my self to gets some drinks.

I will try the wine!

I told the one service wine to give me one. I took I sip of it and it's delicious!

I ordered one again but before I can drink it straight a hand stops me.

"You'll get drunk little one" that cold voice echoed in my ears

I looked up to see who it was and too suprise to saw it was the master.

She looks like angry her eyes are kinda red?

*************************Hi guys! I'm still having my training and I will try to update again later after it! Enjoy reading this chapter✨

Hi guys! I'm still having my training and I will try to update again later after it! Enjoy reading this chapter✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner✨