Chapter 23 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Mature content are ahead for 18+ only!!! Please be guided!!!

Freen's POV

I was about to do my agenda when my little one pushed me. I was caught off guard that's why I fell in my butt.

After that she ran like a kid upstairs. So she wants to be chased huh?

She didn't realize that I'm a vampire. I can smell and hear her heart beat.

My little one is so naughty. I then go to her room. I can hear her heart beat. It's so fast maybe she's realizing what she had done.

I locked the door behind making sure nam wouldn't interrupt us. I slowly walk.

I pretend that I was finding her. In every corner of the room. I can sense that she's in the closet that's why I tried going far from it.

"Hmm... My little one is good at hiding huh?" I said

I love teasing her.

After a minute of pretending to find her. I decided to open the closet. Her eyes are closed and look nervous.

"Find you." I said

She then opened her eyes to see me looking at her.

"Should I punish you little one?" I asked her

Without her answering my questions I kissed her hard. I deepened our kiss until I felt her out of breath.

Now my body is warming up. I keep feeling this emotions everytime I'm with her. The other days I can still resist it but now I'm sure I can't.

I carried her into the bed and kissed her again. Now she's kissing me back. And I love how she kissed me.

My hands now explore in her body which where in clothes still.

My kissed goes down to her earlobes. She moan. Now my little one knows how to moan.

Which gives me more motivation to continue what we are doing.

Little ones hands are now wrapped in my neck.

I kissed her neck and plant tiny bites on her. She has the sweetest blood.

"Ah..h ma.s.ter" she said

Now there's no turning back. I need to continue what we had started.

I started removing her clothes until underwear are left.

She blushed as I look everything on her. She somehow manage to cover up her upper body.

I then remove her hands on it.

"Stop hiding them. They are mine!" I said and started grabbing her moulds.

I cares them and start kissing both vice versa. She keeps on moaning. Now my innocent little one will have to experience this.

As my mouth are busy doing their jobs. My hands now moves down to her pearl.

I started touching it which make her moan more.

"Yes baby moan more for me!" I said and then I started playing her pearl

"A..h"

Now I get down there to taste my meal. I remove her last clothe and start licking it.

I even harden my tongue. Now her hand are scratching my back.

"Mas..tee..r something is.. coming out" she said

Oh my innocent Becky.

"Just let it go my little one" I said

And a little more tounge trusting. She came.

I then licked the every juice came out. Delicious.

Little one was very tired from what happened that her hands are weaks. I then decided to dress her again.

I'm the one who remove it so I guess I shall put it back.

After dressing her I cuddle her.

"You been a good girl little one" I said and kisses her forehead.

After that I found her sleeping in arms. This lovely angel is mine.

You guys may asked if that's claiming? Of course not claiming is way more than this. But this is a good start.

 But this is a good start

************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.