Chapter 14

Becky's POV

I was scared at her. So I slowly move my feet backward. But she keeps coming forward.

She closed the door and locked it. Now I had nowhere to go. Until I felt my knee meet the bed.

She pushed me into the bed and captured my hands.

"Was it's fun? You thought you can escape? You're forever trapped in this house!" She said

Now I am realizing that miss nam and his husband was related to her.

That's why her husband looks familiar. I remembered it I saw him with master in the picture paint in her room

He is her brother!

I keep wiggling to remove her hand on my hands but she was so strong.

She keep me between her legs to prevent me from moving.

"Every thing you done wrong should be punished right?" She said

"You've been a bad girl so I shall punish you!" She said

She slowly put her head near my neck. I can feel her hot breath in it

Will she bite me there?

I feel scared would it hurt?

I just close my eyes and wait on what she will do.

She licked a spot in my neck. Like teasing it. Later on I felt something stinging in my neck.

She's sucking me slowly. It somehow brings me another feeling that cause me to moan.

"Ma..steer" I said but she kept doing it while stopping me to move.

Later on it stop and she licked my neck. On the spot where she bite me.

Now all I feel Is a little bit pain and the feeling of tiredness.

Maybe it was the cause it has because she had suck my blood.

She freed my hands. I had no strength to love it. I feel sleepy.

"Now will you do it again?" She asked

I'm too scared to tell no.

She may drain my blood out.

"N...o" I said not looking at her

"Look at me when you're talking" she said then grab my chin to make me face her.

I can see her red eyes and her fangs. She still have some blood on her lips. She licked it

"Sweet" she said

She carried me a little bit high. Now my head is over the pillow.

She's still looking at me and in my lips .

And before anything I was surprised when she kissed me on my lips. A deep kissed that I never imagined doing with her.

I didn't even respond..

It's all new to me...

How can I know about this things. I am barely 18.

She cut the kiss and go to the other side of the bed and move me closed to her. I don't even had the strength to protest.

I just let her do it. She pulled out the blanket and put it to the both of us.

"Next time you run make sure I won't find you. Or I will punish you more than this" she said while hugging me tightly like she doesn't want me to leave her.

I'm scared what if that next time she do something more than this.

But I still have the urge to escape. I can't live in this hell with those monsters around me.

Tears suddenly falls in my eyes. I sobbed and started crying. Feelings are mixed.

She only cares me and kiss my hair while hugging me.

"Shhs... So be a good girl little one and always remember this as long as I'm alive your mine and I have no planned to let you go.. you'll be forever in here if I need to locked you forever I will!" She said

Which makes me more helpless and cried in her hugged until darkness brings me into another world.

**********************Hi guys had my one hour break and I decided to write this chapter for you all!!!! Enjoy reading this chapter ✨

Hi guys had my one hour break and I decided to write this chapter for you all!!!! Enjoy reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.