Chapter 30

Becky's POV

Yesterday I heard the master and her dad talk in a video call. She thought I was sleeping that's why she answered it in the room.

Her father keep insisting that she should claim me. That's what I heard. I still don't know why her father wants to do it fast.

But master is stubborn as me she didn't agree on her father's instructions.

So now I will do my part. I will message miss nam to know about that claiming.

If master didn't want it then I will initiate it.

I called miss nam asking how does claiming happens.

"Becky if you really want to do this I think you should say it to freen" she said

"But I heard she doesn't want to claim me." I said

"Maybe she has her reasons. Do even know hat claiming is?" She asked

"Ahmm..no" I said

"Okay Becky. Claiming is like having an intimate feeling to each other. You two will make love but the twist is.." she didn't even finished what she said when I heard Master came in the room. I quickly end the call.

I don't want the master to know that I am doing research about it.

I'm still blushing on what miss nam said "making love" didn't we do that?

"Hey little one are you okay your face is red do have a fever?" She asked

"No master it's maybe because of the weather it's too hot" I said

She then turned on the aircon.

"Becky on the end of the month. I want you to sleep in your room and do not enter my room." She said

I nodded but curious why I can't sleep in here.

Later on miss nam message me.

"Call me later if you really want to do it. I'm willing to guide you Becky." That's what she messaged.

Master is now resting in my lap while I was busy scrolling in my phone.

Her eyes are closed. I put down my phone to get a better look.

My master is really beautiful. I'm sure many men and women had fall in the beauty she had.

But she sleeps with a frown in her face. I then cares her face.

Do I really deserve you master?

I kissed her in the forehead just like what she always does to me.

I know the master still hides something from me. I may not know the reasons why but I trust her.

Yeah for the past months I learned to accept her. Her being a vampire. Her being serious. And everything about her.

I think about it the whole night after the day she said she loves me. And I found that everyday she keeps having place in my heart.

I don't know but everytime she does something sweet it brings butterflies on my stomach.

Did I fall inlove with her then?

I had this feeling that I don't want to leave her and just want to be with her forever.

But still I doubt myself if am I worthy enough to be hers. I know when she inherit the throne people will judge her having me as her mate.

A weak human.

When I'm sure the master is deep in sleep. I decided to go out first to talk to miss nam again.

"Becky the only instructions I will give to you is give your self fully. If freen resist you then on the end of the month go in her room. I will send you the clothes you will wear for that day. And if your nervous I recommend you to drink the capsule I will deliver to you. That's all you need to do and freen will do the rest good luck Becky!" She said

I ended up the call and go back in the room. She's still sleeping..

I just need to follow miss Nam's instructions then.

************************Helloo guys I'm gonna be busy today but it's the last day of the training I will try to update again later! I'm sorry for the slow update!

Helloo guys I'm gonna be busy today but it's the last day of the training I will try to update again later! I'm sorry for the slow update!

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.