Chapter 16

Freen's POV

I decided to bring her into the city. I'm having my business there and it's more convenient if I bring her with me.

Who knows what she will do if I'm not around. I can watch her when she's with me.

I told her to wear something long cause I don't want anyone laying their eyes to her.

I'm now driving and sometimes I look at her who's busy Wondering her eyes in the view.

She's beautiful. I still wonder why I have to be destined for this little one.

But as I am with her. I can see how beautiful her soul is.

But somehow stubborn and naughty.

Did she despite me that level that she even ran away?

We vampire die when our mate reject us. Like to the point they want to cut connection.

But I won't let it happen. I will make this little one fall for so she wouldn't dare to leave my side.

Later on we arrived at my company. It is the main company I managed. Earnings from this company helps me to improve our town.

I parked the car underground. I open the door for her and led her the way. Later we will go in the mall but for now I need to fix something in the office.

"Where are we going?" She asked in a low voice

"I had to fixed something in the office so for the meantime you can watch or play with my phone" I said as I handed her my phone.

Her eyes twinkled as she grabs the phone. Oh poor little one doesn't have own phone. Then I will buy her later!

"Little one do you want to study?" I asked looking at her who's busy watching tiktok

I wondered if she would like to study at town's school.

She nodded and look at me with full of determination.

"Okay I will enroll you when we headed home. But promise me one thing you won't dare to escape and have some relationship with others." I said

She nodded and raised her pinky hand. I raise mine too.

It's a promise then. She's so cute giving this kind of attitude to me.

I let her sit in the sofa while I start working. I need to sign some papers and read some documents about the company.

Later on its about 3pm and I had finished working.

I decided to bring her in the mall. She asked me if she can meet her friend in the clothes section.

I nodded of course. Her friend was working in the woman's dress.

When she saw her friend she quickly hugged it.

It's a girl. I'm kinda jealous but my mood lighten up when she introduced me to her but as her master.

I instructed her to buy her clothes and I will just going outside for a while.

I find the apple store and find the best phone for her.

I decided to buy her the iPhone 15 the latest phone. I paid it cash and let the salesman put in the paper bag.

After that I go back to the clothes area to saw her just fit a dress. It's so beautiful to her. It's really fits her size.

"You should get that." I said

She nodded and go back to the fitting room to try 2 more dresses.

I decided to told her that we will head back since it's getting late. She bid goodbye to her friend named irin.

At the car I instructed her to get the white paper bag in the back seat.

She opened it and she was surprised to see what's in it.

"It's for you" I said

The phone have hacker too. It's more convenient if ever she tried something naughty I can navigate her fast.

"Thankyou master!" She said smiling and what's makes me stunned when she kissed me on my cheeks.

I felt her soft lips against my skin

I then smiled too on what she had done. I look at her but she's busy with her new phone.

I'm glad she likes it and I can feel that she's getting comfortable around me.

******************

Hi guys! Another update for you. I'm not feeling well but I try to update more later.

Xoxo your author

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.