Chapter 4

Freen's POV

After calming myself. I'm now literally craving for blood. But before that I called the maid quarters and asked them instruct the maid earlier who brought me the food to come in the second floor.

Later on I hear a soft knock in the door. Well I think it's the maid earlier.

"Come in" I said

She slowly walks in. Her head are bowed. I can hear her fast heartbeat and it's kinda familiar.

Oh that's why she smells familiar. She's the one who sneak in my room earlier.

"I'm sorry master. It won't happen again. Please forgive me and don't fire my grandparents" she said

Oh so she's Mr Armstrong's granddaughter

"Come closer" I said and Patted the space beside me.

She just keep her heads down and sit down.

I then stand up and get the first aid kit in the closet.

I kneeled down and grab her hand. I can't smell the blood right now cause it had been cleaned but not bandage.

It's the purpose of getting her here. Being the alpha I need to cure her woods.

She flinched everytime I rub the cotton on it.

Her wounds are not that deep. It was just needed to be bandage.

After that I stand up and put back the first aid kit.

"Thank you master" she said in small voice

Her voice is sweet.

"You know it's rude talking to someone without looking at their face little one" I said and smile a bit and Patted her hair

I was surprised when she lifted up her head and glance one me.

Mr. Armstrong's granddaughter is beautiful. The rumor is true. I'm locked in her beautiful eyes and her lips are red that I wanna kiss them.

Wait why do I feel like this? Later on I feel something inside me. Like my heart is heating up.

And this kind of feeling only means one thing. I found my mate.

But is this little one is my mate. Maybe I was mistaken..I need to unwind my mind. Maybe her blood smells so sweet that my heart burns.

I quickly remove my hands off her head and instructed her to go out.

She with a scared face go out in the room immediately. Fucked this mood swings. But seeing her scared of me breaks my heart. Oh shit!

I then called tee and the gang to have some night out in the city. Maybe I'm just thirsty. I need to drink some blood and confirm this feeling I had.

If she is my mate then be ready little one. I'm not planning to take it long. My patience are short.

Later on here we are in the bar. I'm finding someone tasty.

I then danced in the middle of the bar and a woman  wrapped her hands in my neck.

I quickly grab her more closer to me and smell her neck.

She giggled as she feel my breath in her neck.

I whispered in her ears inviting her to go somewhere private. She just nodded.

Tee and the others saw me with the woman they just smirked. They know what's going to happen.

I bring her in the VIP room inside the bar. She then kiss me and we make out until I had the chance to put her hands in the top of her head.

I start licking her neck. She moan. Yeah moan for me!

I bite her neck not that hard just living some bit marks. Until my fangs came out and using my other hand I covered her mouth from the scream while I sunk my teeth into her neck.

After I can feel the average blood I should drank for her not to die. I used my powers to make her forget what happen.

She then blackout. I licked her neck to close the wounds.

I don't know but even if I drunk so much blood for her I still can't take off the smell of that little one's blood.

*************************
I'm willing to be bite too if it's freen😆

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.