chapter 27

Becky's POV

I am in the library today. Yeah weekend is over I need to study too. Trisha is now with me.

She's sitting beside me while I'm busy reading this books. It's about converting human into vampires.

The library has the file of cases. Some had been successful and some have died because of it.

After an hour Trisha and I decided to go home. Now she's telling about this persons that keep going missing.

"I heard from my brother that People are keep going missing and the they think that they were abducted and turned into vampires." She said as we walk

"What? Why do they have to abduct people?" I asked out of curiosity

"You didn't know?! The vampire empire is at sake this days. I heard from my brother that this kind of vampires want to eliminate the royal family and reign the whole vampire empire which is not a good idea!" She said

So the vampire empire have a royal family?

"Don't tell me you don't know that your mate is a royal vampire?" She asked

Which makes me look stunned. Yes, Trisha is aware that master is my mate but I wasn't aware that the master is one of the royal family.

I just shrugged my head to let her know that I wasn't aware of it.

"Oh I thought you know! She's the next heir!" She said

Which makes me more suprised she was about to tell more but we have arrived in the mansion. She bid goodbye to me.

Her house is few blocks more from us.

Question are still in my mind. Does master trying to hide me this information about her?

Absent minded I didn't notice that she's walking ahead so I bumped into her.

"I'm sorry master" I said ang bowed a little bit

"What have you been thinking and looks like you're lost in your thoughts and forgot to look on your way little one?" she said and tapped my head then give me a forehead kiss

This is what I love on her gestures. She doesn't fail to do it to me every day. It's like she keep on doing it to make me feel love and safe with her.

"Ahmm.. master can I ask you something?" I said still hesitating if I should ask it.

"Of course what is it little one?" She said smiling

"Are you really the heir of the vampire empire?" I asked which makes her look suprised on what I said

She looks worried also and I can definitely define that she's wasn't ready for my question.

"It's okay master you don't have to answer me" I said and then I walk into my room leaving her dumb founded.

At my room I put down my bag and grab a new book from it. Eversince I start going school I also start reading different books about them.

Now the book I have is about the royal family. I opened it and I saw her family's pictures. It said that as of now her father is the one who manage the empire.

But according to the book if the heir of the empire had found its mate and claimed it. The heir will now inherit her title and will be announced as their new king/queen.

So if master is the heir what thing stop her to inherit it?

What does claiming you're mate means?

Maybe I shall do more research about it or asked Trisha about this informations.

I closed the book and I decided to have a walk in the garden.

This garden is where a monster had attacked me. But now I feel safe knowing the master is just around.

I was surprised when I felt a hand hugging me from the back.

It's the master. I can feel her smelling my scent.

"I love you little one" she said which makes me suprised she haven't say that word to me eversince she met me. That this words make me feel butterflies in my stomach.

**********************Hi guys I will try update again later

Hi guys I will try update again later. I will have my training again the whole day! Enjoy reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.