Chapter 31

Becky's POV

I still have two days before that day. Miss nam has sent me the package but I haven't checked it. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm still busy for school requirements. I am now at klio's house one of my groupmates. We still have to finish this scale model.

It's almost 6pm and I know master will be mad. I'm still not home. Later on I received a call from her. I answered it immediately.

"Where are you." She said even if only her voice I know that she's mad.

"I'm at my classmate house master. We need to finish this scale model" I said

"Then you had told me I'll pick you up at 7 pm sharp. Don't walk by your own" she said

"Okay master" I said

I then go back on what we were doing. By 6:45 we finished it. Klio will bring it tomorrow so I can now go home. But master is still not here.

So I decided to walk since it's only a 15 minutes walk to the mansion.

I started walking and going in the street Lights. Im using my phone's flashlight.

I notice that some of the street light doesn't work. But I felt someone is looking at me. I stop for a little while and turning around to check if someone is there.

But there's no one. I am the only who's walking in the Street. So I fasten my pace.

I'm kinda feeling that strange things will happen. I felt someone walks behind me. I turned around again to see there was no one.

Now I'm scared. I need to be faster then. But turning around again in the way back to home.

Someone grabs me and puts a piece of cloth in my face. I tried to kick who was it and I keep on struggling from it grab.

But the cloth makes me feel dizzy. Until darkness takes me.

Master....I'm .. sorry...

***************************

Freen's POV

I keep calling Becky's phone she's not answering. I'm on the way to fetch her from her classmates house.

At her classmate's house I go down and walk directly to knock.

"Oh good Eve alpha do you need something?" Mrs. Smith said

"Nothing mrs. Smith I just came by to fetch Becky" I said

She looked shocked

"But she left 15 minutes ago alpha maybe she's in the road" she said

I don't even finish her sentence. I tried calling her again but still no answer.

The fuck where are you Becky.

I then remembered her phone has GPS. I checked it and found it was near.

I decided to go down on my car and start going to the location she was in the GPS.

But what makes me suprised to see her phone in the side road.

Now where's my little one. I start looking around maybe she's just here pulling a prank but still no sign of her.

Now I decided to open her phone and check it. There was nothing in it. Until I notice that her phone had video something.

I watch it and all can see was a front view. Becky is holding the phone and then she drop it suddenly.

The video didn't capture who was it.

I quickly message tee to conduct the searching operation for Becky.

I need to find her. Oh please I couldn't bare if anything bad happens to her.

Later on my father called I'm in the car and will go to the security system of the town to check the CCTVs.

"Freen they had you mate and they want the throne exchange of her"

That's was dad said in the call. Those blood suckers. How dare them touch my mate?

The moment they planned it then it's a war.

The war is on!

Please be safe my little one hang on a little more I will get you out of there.

*****************Hi guys it's our lunch break and I decided to write an update

*****************
Hi guys it's our lunch break and I decided to write an update. Enjoy reading this chapter✨ I will try to update again later when I got home.

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner