Chapter 33

Freen's POV

Today is the day of war. It was declared when they abducted my little one. We're now having a meeting about tactics to win the war.

On the other hand I'm worried about my mate. I haven't been sleeping enough because all I want is to rescue my mate.

The enemy only wants me to meet them but my dad and grandfather decided to hide somewhere in the meeting area.

It's been almost two days since that happened.

And now all I want is to kill those bastards.

Later on we proceed to do the plan and go to the meeting area.

They sent this abandoned amusement park. I remember Becky wanted to visit this kind of park. I haven't fulfilled that promise.

I walk alone inside the park. I was looking around and still sensing.

Now I can see in the middle of the part is a masked man.

"Oh hi there freen! Do you want to see your mate?" He asked

"Fuck you bastard where is my mate." I said in a low tone and gritted teeth

"Oh chill freen! You're so hot headed. By the way your mate's blood tastes good" he said

Which makes me come closer but I was stopped when they brought in becky.

She looks pale and she has a wound in her face.

"What the fuck did you do!" I said

"One more step freen. I will kill your mate." He said

"Let her escape now please just kill me not her" I said

"Oh so you learned how to say please huh!" He motioned his mens to untie Becky and remove her blindfold

"Little one do you hear me! I'm here please hold on!" I said looking at her eyes

"Ma..ssteer" I heard she said almost a whisper. I can see in her eyes that's she's scared

"Now freen walk slowly and I will let your mate escape" he said

I walk slowly and the two men let go of Becky I slowly walk as my mate walks.

But before I can step another step. I quickly punched him which made him distracted and then now my dad's plan came in.

All of our men came in and started fighting. I saw dad killing another blood sucker bastard. While I do my part.

I will kill this fucking bastard. I motioned to tee to protect Becky first. He nodded.

We are all geared with a silver knife. This knife can kill us vampires.

"Your so clever freen but are you stronger enough to kill me?" He said

I then start fighting with him. But it's true he's strong but I know I am stronger.

I think about how he wounded my mate. Which brings out the anger on me. I quickly make a move.

He even bruise me with the knife he had. I had kicked it but what's unexpected is when he brings up a gun.

But before he can pulled the trigger. I had thrown the knife which exactly placed in his chest.

He kneeded while blood are coming out of his mouth.

I come near him.

"It's over now bastard" I said

I then remove his mask. To be suprised who was it. It's uncle cliff son of my grandfather's brother.

I'm still shocked to know

"It wasn't over" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

Now a bullet is coming right directly to me but a body cover it.

"Mas..ter" she said

No..

Noooo!

My little one! She covered me up from the bullet. Instead of me being shoot she was.

"No. No. Becky why did you do it! Noo!" I said as she closed her eyes

"I.. love..you." she said

I saw tee grabs the woman who shoot Becky but the only thing that matters to me now is my mate.

"No don't leave me little one hang on! I gonna bring you to the hospital" I said

Her heart still beating. But too slow.

"Freen you know that she can't be save in the hospital. Only you can save her" my father said as he patted my shoulders

 Only you can save her" my father said as he patted my shoulders

************************

Hi guys the story is near to end. Sorry for ending it soon. But I hope I can give you the ending we all wanted.

Xoxo your author

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner