Chapter 18

Becky's POV

I enjoy walking in the street by 6:40 am. School starts at 7 am. It's my first day. Grandma has cooked something for me for lunch.

I really love studying but due to the incident I am forced to stop. If I haven't I just graduated in my senior year in high school.

I hope the master will allow me to study college too. I want to be a lawyer someday.

At exactly 7 am I am inside the school. The school wasn't that big. I wonder if this school also teaches vampires?

Well I will know soon.

I walk inside the hall and find my room. According to the schedule it's in room 7.

4..5..6..

Oh here it is. I go in and a few students are inside. They were looking at me.

I just lower my head and go to the nearest chair.

Later on the room is filled with many students. We're about 40 students inside.

Some have a group of friends and talk about their weekend.

All of them were silent when the teacher came in.

"Good morning class!"  The teacher said

"Good morning ms. Kade" they said

So my teacher's name is Kade. The teacher looks around and seems to find someone in the class.

Until her eyes stop at me.

"There you are! Ms. Armstrong please go in front!" She said excitedly

I nodded and went in front of the class.

"We have a new student here! Becky you can introduce yourself" she said

I then nodded. Still nervous I started introducing myself.

"Hi I'm Becky Armstrong. You can call me Becky. I'm 17 years old. I live nearby" I said and then smile a Little bit

"Class I want you to treat miss Becky just like you treat each other okay!" She said

They all answered and I then I go back to my sit.

She started teaching us. I Didn't say where I live cause they might treat me something else knowing that I'm living with the master.

A few hours later its lunch break. A girl came to me asking if I want to join her in the canteen and eat lunch.

I nodded of course this is the chance to make friends. Her name was Trish and she said that her brother is the Beta in the town.

So as long as I know Mr tee is the Beta so this girl with me is her sister.

She oriented me about the school. And she's aware that I'm human. She said that this school have human and vampire students.

There are also special subjects that were teach to everyone. For the vampire to learn more and to the human to be aware.

They called it the "Star subject".

Yeah it's weird but I need to attend that class..we are all mandatory to.

I wonder if I will learned something on them.

She also said that we have a library here. And that's good. I like reading! I also want to find some answers about the " mate" thing.

Since master had been good to me. I shall be a good girl too. I want to know more. Maybe escape will be out of my list.

After lunch we go back in the room and lesson has started again. In this school we don't meet many teachers.

Ms. Kade manage all the subjects in our class.

After class I decided to go in the library that Trish said.

I looked around until I found the vampire section!

I need to find something about mate. Then I see this book named "soul mate" oh maybe this one has it?

I grab it and go to the librarian. I will borrow it and read it at the house.

 I will borrow it and read it at the house

**************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner