Chapter 26

Freen's POV

Dad and grandpa excuse me from them. I know we will talk about that thing again.

"I want you to do the ritual this coming full moon!" Dad said

"Yeah it said that the full moon will be the best time to claim your mate. It will make you stronger." Grandpa agreed

"Why do I need to do it too soon. My mate is still young!" I said I don't agree with them.

"Did you forget freen! Our live and the whole royalty vampire are in sake! Someone wants to destroy us and you need to move first!" Dad said

"We just received the news that those bastards are starting to make their own battalion. An attack was reported this sunday. They attack the moonlight pack from the western country. You know that the whole vampire empire is looking into us!" Grandpa said

He's right everyday those bastards recruit and gain many soldiers to kill us. I also received a report that they abducted people to make vampires like them.

Yeah we can turn people into vampires but it depends if that person wants it. If they don't want it we will not force it on them.

Just April's husband he's not a pure vampire. April just converted him as a vampire. In the vampire world when you are bitten by a good vampire or bad vampire your blood and power will depend on who converted you.

That's why April's husband is considered royal. A converted royal vampire.

I was also thinking if Becky will want it but I don't want to force her on it. Last time was a trauma for her. That blood sucking Bastar who almost bite my little one.

"You need to hurry freen. We don't judge if your mate is a human or a woman as long as you can claim her and do your job to protect us even if you can't have a child " dad said again cutting me in my thoughts

Even if dad said that I am still worried for her. Will she endured it. Some mate died because of the process and I can't let that happen. I can't live without her.

After the meeting we decided to go back in the other room. I saw Becky playing with the twins. I wonder if she will want us to have child?

Hmm..

But before that I also considered to marry her before claiming her but I think it will be difficult.

I need to explain everything to Becky before I decided on claiming her. She shall know everything.

I don't want to hide it from her. She's too innocent to experience this things. Even if I want to protect her some things are off my hand.

Many lives are in sake and their future is in my hand.

I slowly walk to her direction and sit beside her now the other twin goes on my laps and plays with me.

Later on we decided to take a photo with the family. We all smile in the camera. Now our family is becoming bigger.

"Oh mom and dad we have a announcement to say!" Edward said and I already know what it is.

"Nam is pregnant and I'm going to be a dad!" Edward said you can see his eyes twinkling because of happiness.

"Oh that's good I'm going to be a grandmother!" My mom said and hugged nam

They are all happy congratulating the couple who's expecting a new born baby.

After that we all decided to go home. Mom exist us to stay in the mansion here in the city but I decline it I still can drive.

We bid goodbye to each other. Nam and Edward held in the other direction.

We arrive at the mansion late at night that my little one had slept.

I then remove her seatbelt and carry her in my room.

Yes I want to hugged her all night it's normal she's my mate.

I changed her clothes in a sleepwear and I too change myself and then I lay beside her.

I hugged her making her sleep in my arm. She's so beautiful still staring at her. She hugged me that makes me smile she's murmuring something in her sleep.

"I..love..you" she said that makes me more smile I wish I was the one in her dreams that she's saying those words.

I then sleep with a smile in my face.

*************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner