Chapter 2

Freen's POV

I'm here waiting in the airport. Tee hasn't arrived. I'm from a business trip. Yeah I managed a company in the city and ruled the CHANKIMHA RESIDENTS.

I need to protect that town. They are my people. I'm their alpha. Yeah that town is mixed with vampires. Not all are pure vampires some are humans.

If you're thinking how that happened well it had been 500 years ago when a contract was made between humans and vampires.

My grandparents that time who ruled signed the contract with their human friends.

We upgrade the town so that people don't need to go out of town. We build schools that accommodate until high school.

Later on tee had came. Tee is my best friend/ driver/beta. He helps me to look the town when I'm not around.

I ride the car and tee started to drive.

"How was the town?" I asked

"So far it was good! Oh I forgot Mr. Armstrong has comeback" he said

"Oh that's good. I really need him in the mansion" I said

" and with his granddaughter! I haven't seen her but the guard are talking about her. She's beautiful that's what they said" tee said

"Well Mr. Armstrong is a handsome man and stop that feelings she's a little girl for God sake tee!" I said

He just laughed I then open my phone to check if there was a message. And I had one it's from Mr. Armstrong he's taking me for the welcome to party.

Well it's not that much. I value my servers specially Mr.amrstrong's family who having serving me for years.

Yeah the couple are aware of me being a vampire. Maybe you guys wonder if I drink blood?

Yeah I drink blood but I don't kill the victim. And also we only get thirsty once a week that's why we go on bars.

After sipping some blood from the victim we erase their memories. That's what being a vampire advantages is.

We still eat human food and of course we do not burn on Sun, holy water and etc. That's was all myth.

After 8 hours were now in the mansion. Mr. Armstrong is infront welcoming me.

"Good Eve alpha" he said and bowed

I just nodded at him and I came inside. I directly went upstairs in my room. I want to lay for a bit.

And no one is allowed in the second floor. Only me live at here. I don't want any noise that's it.

But my ears can ear someone is inside of my room?

I hear fast heartbeat. Oh a human in my room?

I stand up and start walking to the bathroom. I walked slowly. I notice a hand under my bed.

I stop in their and the heart beat I can hear becomes faster. I was about to open the bed sheet and see who was it but my mind change.

Maybe I let this slide. I then walked towards the bath room. And take a bath. I heard footsteps and a door shut.

Whoever it is she was brave. This floor is forbidden. Well I let this slide but next time I will punish whoever break the rules.

After taking shower. I decided to go in the kitchen and ask for Mrs. Armstrong to cook me some dish and I will wait for it in the living room.

Later on someone was approaching me. I'm still busy scrolling in my phone.

She just put the tray in the table and was about to walk when she stumbled in the floor causing for her to drop the orange juice.

She was shocked but then she keeps saying sorry and started to pickup the broken glasses but she wounded her self.

The sweet blood quickly goes in my nose. I can smell it. My eyes are Redding and I can't stop my self.

So I quickly stand up without looking at her face and go in my room.

What's going on why I can't resist that blood? I'm not thirsty though.

*******************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨
Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.