Chapter 28

Freen's POV

I was surprised by what Becky had asked. I was not ready to explain everything to her when she asked.

That's why I couldn't answer her questions. I know it will be hard for her to understand things like this.

But it will be better if she will learn about it. I can't hide this from her forever since the empire is on sake.

I walked to her room but to my surprise she was not there. I decided to find her.

Now I can see her admiring the garden. I thought I would never see her stand in this place after that incident.

She was lost in her thoughts. She didn't even feel my presence. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist.

Now I can smell her scent. This scent is one of the things I like about her.

"I love you" as said as I continued hugging her from the back.

I can feel her heart beat risen from normal. She's stunned of what I had said. Yeah I only had said that thing out word to her today.

I only kept it by my self but I think the best thing before I start telling her everything is to tell her that I loved her.

I love her to the point I want to hide everything to her.

"You know the question you had asked earlier about me being part of the royal family. It is true I'm part of it and the only heir of it." I said explaining to her.

"Then why Master you hide it from me?" She asked

"I don't want you to overthink about that things that's why I didn't tell you but I planned to tell you just discovered it earlier" I answered her still smelling her scent.

"I had read a book and it  said that when the heir found its mate and claimed it. You need to inherit immediately the throne." She said

So she's been reading more books again.

"Yes little one. Once we claimed our mate we become more stronger. Since I'm in the royal family I access more power after claiming my mate" I said

"Then when will you inherit the throne?" She asked again

My little one is so smart she really understand all of the information I am saying.

"Because I haven't claimed you" I said

"What does claim do? Master you can claim me now if you want so you can inherit the throne and do your duty!" She said innocently

I chuckled on what she had said. My Little one is so innocent that she thought claiming is simple.

"Stop telling me you wanted to be claimed cause I'm willing to do that." I said with a smirk in my face

"You know I almost claim you that night." I said continuing and then I started licking her neck.

She didn't answered maybe she's shy about what I had said.

"Cat got your tounge little one?" I asked

Before she can react I slowly bite her neck. I can't resist it. Her scent drives me crazy.

Her hands are now holdings my arms to support her weight. She may fallin' her knees if she didn't do it.

After drinking blood from her I guided her to face me. Her eyes looks tired from what I had done.

"I'm sorry little one I can't stop myself." I said

And then I kissed her. It was a light kiss. After that I grab her up to carry her in my room.

"Starting today. You shall sleep with me your master. Are we clear little one?" I asked her.

She just nodded and hid her face which looked like a tomato for blushing.

I put her down to the bed and then hugged her. The best feeling. To rest with her every night.

**********************Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter! I still have to go to the university for the training I'll try to update later when I come home! Enjoy reading ✨

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter! I still have to go to the university for the training I'll try to update later when I come home! Enjoy reading ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.