Chapter 20

Freen's POV

I have been in the other country for two days but not because of business.i need to visit the elders. They are now commanding me to mark my mate.

Marking our mate is like claiming them that they are mine. It also benefits us as vampires.

It gives us more strength. They were worried because a war was arising between royal vampires. Those bastard blood sucker wants to rule the world and the only thing they can is if they can defeat the royal family.

Also according to the prophecy the fifth generation of the family will have the powerful power they can obtain once they have marked their mate.

I'm one of the youngest exactly the fifth generation and one of the most powerful royal vampires.

They warned me that if I haven't done that I may move down on my position as the heir of the throne.

My father is the king right now. The one who should inherit the throne is my brother Edward but he had been disqualified since even though he had marked his mate he didn't obtain so much power that the prophecy had been saying.

And now I am left to inherit it. I would gladly accept it but before I can inherit it I shall have my own mate. Marked by me.

But my little one is still young. News really spread too fast to them. They didn't even care if my mate is young and a lady.

The sake of the throne and the whole vampire empire is now on my shoulders. It's either I fasten marking her or every one will turn to dust.

I'm cut from my deep thoughts when we arrive in the mansion. I immediately go down and was so excited to see my little one.

I go to her room and she's not around maybe she's still have go home

Hmm..

I notice something in her side table. It's a book entitled "soulmate".

So little one is now interested on us?

It form me a smirk.

Thinking that she give efforts to learned about us.

I decided then to walk by and pick her up in her school.

At the school everyone are greeting me. Some are giving flirting look. But I don't care all I want is her.

I then found her still doing in her notes. Kade notice me.

She goes out the room and talked to me

"Hey freen when did you go back?" She asked

"I just arrived." I said still looking on Becky

"Your mate is smart freeny! Your so lucky to have a beautiful and smart mate!" She said

I just smirked thinking that my little one is smart and beautiful.

"But I think you should mark her soon many vampires are after her too since she's your mate" she said

Kade is right. Her life is in danger. Ever since I declare her as my mate. But how can I hurt that little one.

The elders also give me the date where I should claimed her. But how can I claim my sweet, beautiful and innocent mate.

Later on her class ended. She was surprised to saw me.

I just smiled and get her things. I help her carry it.

"Why did you fetch me you should have rest master!" She said

"I miss you that's why I fetch you" I said whispering in her ears which makes her blush.

So my little one knows how to blushed right now. I just smiled and patted her hair then guided her to walk outside the school.

"I buy you some things from abroad. You maybe like it." I said

Her eyes twinkled as soon as I said that. She's so innocent small things really makes her Happy.

And I will do everything to always see her smile.

I like her smile...

*************************

Hi guys another update! I just finished watching their vlog. Seeing them together gives me happiness! Enjoy reading guys!!!

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.