Chapter 5

Becky's POV

After cleaning up the mess I had done, I just washed my wound. It wasn't that deep but still it hurts. I didn't tell grandma what happened.

I don't want her to worry too. I just fix the things I had done secretly. Lucky me she's not around the kitchen.

I then go to my room and decided to take a bath. When someone knocked in my door. It's Louise. She's a maid here too. She's in the one doing the laundry.

"Becky! Are you the one who serve food to the master?" She asked

I just nodded. She looks scared and nervous.

"The master wants you in the second floor. Be careful please" she said then closed the door.

Why does the master wants me to in the second floor.

Oh no is she angry and now she will fire my grandparents?

Maids around here said that it's forbidden to go in the second floor but why does she wants me there?

I quickly brush my hair and fixed my self. Maybe I just need to beg and apologize from what happened earlier.

My steps are slowly. I'm literally nervous and scared just like what I feel when I hide under the bed.

Will she punish me? Or my grandparents?

Now I'm standing in the red door I had been earlier and then knock.

"Come in" I heard so I slowly opened the door looking in the floor. I can feel my heart beat faster. I'm scared.

"I'm sorry master. It won't happen again. Please forgive me and don't fire my grandparents" I said in a low voice . I really gathered my strength to said that lines.

I see her sitting in the bed but I didn't dare to look up.

The presence in the master room feels like it's gonna make me fall on my knee.

"Come closer" she said again and Patted the space beside her in the bed.

I obeyed her too scared to make her angry. They said that the master is too scary when angry.

I then walk slowly and head down to sit beside her.

She then stands up and gets something from in the closet.

I was surprised when she kneeled down and grabbed my hand. She's examining my wounds. And there I conclude what she get from the closet.

It's a first aid kit.

She gently treated my wounds but I flinched as she rubs the alcohol on my wound. It hurts.

After cleaning it she bandaged my wound and she stand up and put back the first aid kit.

"Thank you master" I said in small voice. I'm too shy and shocked that the master has a soft spot.

Still I'm looking at my feet.

"You know it's rude talking to someone without looking at their face little one" she said

On what master had said it's like a permission. Who dares to look on their masters face that is one of the rule in this mansion.

I looked at her and was stunned to see her face. Master is so beautiful she looks like an angel. Our eyes are locked I don't know but I felt weird when I met her eyes.

Later on I see confusion on master's face. It's like she's questioning her self.

Her face now knotted and too different from the first glance I saw her

There's something on her mind.

She quickly removed her hands off my head and instructed me to go out.

I'm too confused and scared that I might have make her angry when I took glance on her face.

She's unbelievable too. At first she's so sweet and gentle and then after a while she's angry.

Am I that ugly to ruin her mood?

I then go out of the room with a mind full of questions.

I see Louise and grandma in the first step of the stairs. They look worried.

While going down grandma saw that my hands had a bandage.

"Oh my poor honey I thought the master had do anything to you" she said as she hugged me

"Don't worry grandma I'm fine. The master just treated my wound." I answered

"Next time be careful. Another rule in this house is that blood is prohibited. As long as possible try not to have wounds" my grandma said

I just nodded and excuse myself. I'm so tired I need to rest.

 I'm so tired I need to rest

***********************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

I'm not sure to update this whole day I have my training and it's about ten hours. I gonna check if I can write later after the training.

For now enjoy this chapter!

Thanks youuu!!
Xoxo your author