Chapter 29

Author's POV

On the other hand the enemy is preparing to attack the royal empire. All they want is to reign the whole empire and kill anyone who will go against them.

A man is now watching his army as they practice their skills for the upcoming war between the royal family and them.

This man's army was few than what the royal family had but to make more army he instructed his subordinates to abduct humans and convert them as one of them.

By this strategy he's sure he will win the war. But according to the prophecy the last heir will inherit the throne and so much power when it had claimed its mate.

But it seems like the heir haven't do the job and the solution for it is to kill her mate.

Yeah the man knew who was the heir mate. Since he had someone spying on the mansion for him.

He planned to kidnap the heirs mate and by that way the heir wouldn't have the chance to be stronger.

Now the whole royal vampire will feel how to be lost someone they love.

The men laughed on his thoughts. Soon he will manage to be the king of the whole empire! Which had been his dream.

**************
Freen's POV

I am currently in the office with tee. We're solving this cases. Everyday human keeps on disappearing and it's a bad sign.

The human world and the vampire world is becoming unbalanced.

According to the news the human are more abducted during night specially at the bar.

So tee and I decided to watch the bar later at night. We need to know who was behind this incidents.

My father just also called informing me to protect my mate as much as I can. They had been receiving threats. They also started training vampires if ever the war will start.

It's more proper to start early since we still don't know who's behind of this.

My head hurts as I dismissed tee from our meeting. I heard a soft knock and I know it's my little one.

She saw me. I can see her worried face.

"Master.. are you okay?" She asked as she walks inside bringing a coffee for me

"Here drink this I made this myself" she said

"Was work makes your headache?" She asked

My little one is a good observant she really knows I'm not feeling well.

"No little one. We just have things that makes our work hard" I answered

Later on she goes in the back of my chair and started massaging my head.

"Was it because of the dissappearing human? I heard it from Trish" she said

"Yeah they keep disappearing. And also little one I want you take care never talk to strangers understand" I said

"Yes master" she said

I pulled her which makes us to be in a position where she's sitting in my lap.

"You my headache will fade away with your kisses" I said

She looked at me and then she lean to give me a kiss in my cheeks

"Do I look like a child?" I asked and before she can answer me I kissed her in my lips.

She answered my kiss which makes us to deepen the kiss and just stop when we're out of breath.

"Master what If you claimed me right now?" She asked

I just Chuckled my little one becoming more brave on saying those words.

"Just wait little one we will soon get there.. soon... I love you" I said and kisses her in the forehead.

I don't want to risk your life little one.

****************

Hi guys I just got home here's an update for you! Enjoy reading it! I will try to update again!!!

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.