Chapter 34

Freen's POV

Dad was right only I can save Becky. I carry her up and bring her to the car.

I will start doing it.

I will turn Becky into a vampire. I know she may regret it but I don't want to lose Becky.

Her heart beats are slowly fading away.

I then sucked out Becky's blood.

Yes this is the way of converting a human into a vampire the host needs to be drained first.

No human blood shall be left. After that I cut my hands and slowly dripped it to Becky's lips.

She needs to drink my blood. That way she can inherit all my strength.

Common Becky please come back.

Thoughts are in my mind while I am trying Becky to drink my blood.

I remove my hands off her mouth but still she's not waking up.

Now I know I need help from my family.

I quickly drove to our house. My mother was very worried cause I'm covered with blood but I asked her to call April.

April's power can heal wounds.

I'm still hoping that Becky's fine. I can still hear her slow heart beats.

But I can't confirm yet if I had turned her into a vampire.

She First needs to wake up.

April then come in the room. She said that I shall leave her with Becky alone First.

I was hesitant. I was scared that Becky might leave me. And I can't endure that pain.

After an hour April has come out from the room.

"Her heart beats still slow I can't say she's not in critical but and I had cleaned her wounds and the bullet all we had to do is wait for her to come back freen" she said

I nodded and came in the room. I saw Becky with blanket still unconscious. I let her grandparents know what happened and they will come later.

"Hey little one you need to be strong okay. I'll be waiting for you" I said and tear now came down in my eyes

I thought I wouldn't never cry but here I am crying and too scared to lose her. She's my life and without her  it's like my life is taken away.

Later on her grandparents come in and her grandma is crying hard. Looking at Becky's situation.

I just let them and I come out of the room.

Now I need to deal first with the girl who pulled the trigger.

It's Louise yeah I recognize her. So she's my uncle's mate. That uncle of mine is always jealous of our family. Actually he's a part of the royal family but disposed when he once tried to kill me father so he can inherit the throne.

I go to the basement where the girl is being tortured. Yeah I instructed them to torture her.

I see her and she meets my eyes.

"So the master is here did she died?" She asked which made more angrier

I slap her hard which made her mouth bleed.

"Go on why won't you kill me? So I can be with my mate that you killed?" She said.

"I want you to feel every pain I felt today that's why you don't deserve to die fast." I said firmly

Then I motioned the mens to continue torture her.

Later on my father came in.

"We need to talk freen about the throne" he said

I followed him in the office

"The elders has decide. You will soon reign the empire."

"Dad can you give me time. Before I accept the throne can we wait for Becky to wake up?" I asked

"Sure it's that's what you want. As soon as you take the throne marry her freen." He said

I just nodded

You hear that little one.

You need to wake up we still need to get married.

***************************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.