Special chapter 1 (claiming)

Mature content are ahead 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Please be guided!!!!

Becky's POV

Today is our honeymoon. We decided to fly to Maldive and celebrate our marriage.

I still can remember what freen whispered on our wedding day which makes me blush.

I decided to wear the sleep wear nam gave me. And I also take the capsule she said that it will remove my shyness but it feels different.

I feel hot everywhere. I even turned on the aircon to the less number so it will be cold but still nothing happened.

Later on freen came in. She noticed that I looked weird. She even gulped on what I was wearing.

She then noticed the medicine wrapper.

"Damn you nam" she said

And now I can't stop myself. I grab freen and kiss her.

She can't now resist me. And we're married there's no problem if we will make this.

At first I tried being dominant but in the end freen wins.

She started kissing my neck and biting it a little. Which makes me moan.

"A .h babe~" I said still don't know where to put my hands on the feeling in I am feeling. Freen then grab my hands and put it around her neck.

Now my hands are wrapped around her neck.

She continues kissing until she reach me moulds. I don't even know how she even remove my clothes but all I want is her right now.

She start massaging the peak of it and gently biting it. She sucks me there like she's a baby who's feeding from it.

She do it also to the other one now our room are filled with moan. Later on her Head goes down.

She spread my legs to have more Access. Now I can feel her tounge playing me down their. She even hardens her tounge and thrust inside me.

Which makes me more moans. The feeling is so much that I even scratch her back.

Without further notice she inserted her finger on me. Until it becomes two and keep thrusting inside me.

I can feel something is forming inside me. She just continue doing it and then she hit a sensitive spot in their.

Now her head is in my neck.

"I'm gonna claim you now little one" she said and then she bites me on my neck together with my climax she's still moving inside even if I'm done.

So this is claiming? Hurtful but have a good feeling. It's true if I'm a normal human I can endured that pain.

After that she slowly removes her fingers and kisses my forehead.

"Your now officially mine I had marked you as mine" she said

But after that I switched our position of course it's not make love if she won't feel it right?

She look suprised but I started kissing her from her neck down to her sensitive spot their.

She keeps on moaning my name and cursing. My touch makes her sensitive.

I started making her feel what I felt earlier and insert my fingers on her. She came moaning more when I reach her spot Inside.

Know she's grabbing the sheets. So I come back on kissing her and then in her neck too.

I bite her too. While I kept on trusting and she came

"To keep it even I shall marked you too" I said

"Naughty" she said then grabs me to cuddle with her.

"I love you" she said

"And I Love you too" I answered

And we both fall asleep now I'm officially her wife and her queen.

***********************Hi guys this is a special chapter for those who's curious about "claiming"

Hi guys this is a special chapter for those who's curious about "claiming"

Enjoy reading this chapter

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner