Chapter 11

Freen's POV

I instructed the maid to call Mr Armstrong and his wife here in my office.

We need to talk about their granddaughter.

I'm still angry at what happened yesterday at the garden.

I was about to sleep that night when I had smelled familiar blood.

It's my mate's blood. I followed it to see this scene.

A guy was about to bite my mate's neck.

I quickly grabbed him. I'm more powerful than him of course I'm the alpha.

"How dare you touches what's mine!" I angrily said

And without a word i pulled out his heart.

I look at her and now I can clearly see her face so scared and tears are keep coming down on her eyes.

My heart is like crushing into pieces.

i slowly walking towards her but she looks more scared. Maybe she's too shocked at what just happened.

"No please don't come near me!" She said and continue crying.

"I won't hurt you little one" I said and continued walking towards her trying to calm her.

I grabbed her and hugged her but she kept on pushing me. I was hurt by the way she acts but I need to ignore it.

"No!no!no!" She said in protest

"Shss" I hugged her and calmed her I even cares her back.

After that I saw tee had come.

"Clean that mess." I said and then I grab Becky and carry her in my arms.

"Hold on I will treat your wound" I said as I walked while carrying her.

After that I noticed she had fallen asleep so I decided to bring her into her room. I asked Mrs Armstrong to watch her granddaughter.

I was cut in my thoughts when I heard the knock.

"Come in" I said

And then I sa the two couple.

I make them sit down.

But I can feel another presence.

And it's Becky I can smell her and hear her heat beat.

What a naughty mate I have here.

"Mr Armstrong I know you two had known that your grand daughter is my mate. So I'm here to claim her." I said directly to them.

I want them to see how serious I am when it comes to Becky.

And according to the rule once I had found my mate I shall claim her as mine and take care of her.

"Of course master we are inform but Becky is too young for it. She's barely 18 years old" Mr Armstrong said

In having a mate it is considered to consummate each other. But he's right Becky is too young. A 17 yrs old huh and me a 100 years old vampire what a match

"Don't worry. I won't consummate her for now. I will wait for her to turn 18 then I will marry her" I said again

Of course she's my mate I shall marry her she likes it or not.

"Oh Thankyou for that consideration master" he answered

"It's nothing but from now on I want Becky to stay here in the second floor. Mrs Armstrong can you prepare her the other room beside mine and also asked the maid to help you out her things upstairs" I said again

I'm concerned about her safety and another thing I don't want her far from me.

"Yes master I will do it later!" Mrs Armstrong said

"Have she wake up?" I asked even if I know she's here listening to our conversation

"Yes but I think she fell asleep again from tiredness" she said but I heard her tiny footsteps going down the stairs.

We talked a little bit about the mate thing and then I dismissed them both.

My mate is so naughty. She thought I wouldn't feel her or hear her heartbeats?

Too clever my Becky!

*************************

Hi guys last update for today maybe I write something tomorrow or the other day I still need to review for my exam! Enjoy reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.