Prologue

This one's for you Nelli0212 ♥️

"PERFECT!"

"Jesus fuck, Lottie. Trying to make a bloke deaf? Why are you screaming?" Louis asked and held his hands over his ears.

Lottie grinned at him.
"It's your birthday present. You'll get it in advance."

Louis made a cup of coffee. He took a sip and sat down at the table.
"Really? Well, give it to me then."

His twin sisters came walking into the kitchen.
"What's going on?" Phoebe asked.

"We won!" Lottie smiled excitedly.

Phoebe and Daisy screeched and started to jump up and down. Louis covered his ears again.
"Calm down! What did you win? A holiday in the Bahamas?"

"No. That would have been awesome though. Ready for your gift?" Lottie asked and Daisy and Phoebe took a seat, staring at him with anticipation.

"Great! Do I get to know what it is or are you gonna scream some more? Just give me a fucking heads up so I can cover me ears." Louis sassed.

"Oh, hush." Lottie said and pushed him so he almost fell over.

"Hey!" Louis protested.

"We entered you into a competition and you won!" Daisy shouted excitedly.

"What kind of competition?" Louis questioned and glared at his sisters suspiciously. For all he knew they could have entered him for the show The Bachelor or something. The gay version obviously.
"When are they gonna do a gay version of Bachelor?"

"What? I don't know. A bit off track there, big brother." Lottie chuckled.

So, not The Gay Bachelor. That was a shame. It could have been interesting.
"So?"

"Right, so you know that fairly new bakery on Peach Street?" Lottie asked.

"No?" Louis answered.

"Never mind, you're going there tomorrow and every day until Christmas and the owner will teach you how to bake!" Lottie grinned.

"What? Every day? Why? What kind of present is that? I can already bake!" Louis protested in disbelief.

His sisters exchanged a look.
"Louis, you're a disaster." Daisy said.

"Am not!" Louis gasped. "I bake Christmas cookies every year and every year you eat them and tell me they're good." He was offended.

"Because we love you! Honestly, Louis. Last year you put salt instead of sugar in the dough." Phoebe said and rolled her eyes.

"An honest mistake!" Louis huffed.

"Well, now a real baker will teach you how to make tasty ones!" Daisy grinned.

"It will be so cringe! Just me and some old dude baking cookies? Honestly, what were you thinking?" Louis snorted.

"First of all, the owner is your age and he's gorgeous but that's not the point. You like to bake! You're just not good at it. This is your chance to learn. Come on, I bet you'll enjoy it." Lottie smiled.

Louis looked at his three sisters who seemed so hopeful and surrendered.
"Fine. Time and place?"

"Seven o'clock, Styles Bakery." Lottie smiled.

Louis wondered what they had gotten him into. He could at least show up the first evening and then he could always decline to continue.