Presents

Louis wanted to buy a Christmas present for Harry but he had no idea what to get him. He hadn't known him long enough to find the obvious gift and he also wanted it to be somewhat romantic.

He decided to ask his sisters Lottie and Fizzy for advice.
"I knew you two would hit it off!" Lottie grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes at her.
"Please, there's no way you would have known that he's into guys."

"He told me." Lottie smiled.

Louis stared at her in disbelief.
"Am I supposed to believe that you walked up to buy a fucking cookie and he was like, here's your cookie, I'm gay."

Lottie laughed.
"Of course not! I asked him out on a date and he told me that he's not interested in women."

"You asked him out? Eeew! Why? For fucks sake! No!" Louis shouted.

"Because he's beautiful. Why wouldn't I?" Lottie snorted.

"He's not just a pretty face, Lotts! He's really kind and funny and sweet." Louis argued.

"Well, I would have found that out if he had been interested in dating me. Luckily you know that now." Lottie winked.

"Can we just go back to me question. Present ideas?" Louis huffed.

"A romantic weekend somewhere?" Fizzy suggested.

"Too early." Louis stated firmly.

"Hair products?" Lottie suggested.

"Too shallow." Louis answered.

"Jewelry or a nice shirt?" Fizzy said.

"Boring." Louis sighed.

"You're on your own then. You know him better than we do. I'm sure you'll find something. Just go to the mall." Lottie smiled.

"Fine, thanks for trying at least." Louis answered and headed out.

He went to the mall and walked around for an hour, looking at everything without finding anything. Finally, he panicked and bought a cookbook with cookie recipes. He grunted internally. How romantic was that? He picked up his phone and googled gifts for potential boyfriends and came up with nothing. Then he googled Doncaster events. Cast Comedy Club had a Christmas special. He booked two tickets.
"Louis?"

He looked up from his phone just to find Harry standing in front of him, all smiling and gorgeous.
"Hi! What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, I'm actually buying you a Christmas present." Harry said and blushed adorably.

"Funny thing, I just bought you one." Louis grinned.

"Really?" Harry beamed.

"Yeah. What did you get me?" Louis asked.

"I won't tell you that. You have to wait for Christmas." Harry giggled.

"Can I open it the day before? That's me birthday." Louis smiled.

Harry's face fell.
"Your birthday is on the 24th?"

"Yeah." Louis chuckled.

"Then I have to find a second gift. Man, I had trouble coming up with one gift." Harry said.

"You don't have to buy me a birthday gift, Harry." Louis smiled.

"But I want to." Harry pouted.

"How about joining me for lunch instead or do you have to get back to the bakery?" Louis wondered.

Harry looked at the time.
"I can eat lunch."

"Great!" Louis smiled.

They headed to a place that sold Tacos and took a seat. They had a nice lunch, talking and laughing as they ate.
"I have to get back to the bakery. See you at seven?" Harry asked.

"Sure thing." Louis smiled.