Epilogue

Harry hit the road at nine, after explaining to his family why he had to head back. They just smiled and told him to go meet his boy.

Louis left his family at ten, giving him an hour to prepare for Harry's arrival. He tidied up his place and lit a lot of candles in the living room to make it cozy.

He used the new aftershave he had gotten as a present and made hot chocolate when the clock showed a quarter to eleven.

A knock on the door five minutes later made him smile. He took one last look around his apartment before he hunted to open the door. Harry's breathtaking smile made his stomach flip. How his beautiful face lit up as if he was happy to see him made his heart sing. Damn! He was so gone for him.
"Hello." Louis greeted breathlessly and he couldn't stop smiling.

Harry took a step forward and wrapped his arms around him in a tight embrace.
"Hi."

Louis buried his nose in the crook of Harry's neck and spun him around. Harry giggled. They broke free and Harry closed the door behind him and kicked off his shoes.
"I made hot cocoa." Louis said.

"Nice." Harry smiled.

They headed to the kitchen and Louis dropped mini marshmallows in the mugs after he sprayed whipped cream on top. He carried the mugs to the living room.
"Cozy." Harry commented.

"How was your Christmas?" Louis asked as they sat down on the sofa.

"Great. It was nice to see everyone. How was your Christmas?" Harry asked.

Louis put the mugs on the coffee table and turned to face Harry.
"Perfect. Even better now when you are here."

Louis smiled and came closer. Louis met him halfway in a steamy kiss. He pushed Harry on his back and they made out. When Harry started to pull on his shirt, Louis had a pretty good idea where this was going but he didn't want to assume anything.
"Wanna take this to the bedroom or are you good here?" He asked between kisses.

"I guess you have lube and condoms in the bedroom?" Harry questioned.

"Mhm, wanna put them to good use?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." Harry smiled.

Louis sat up and blew out the candles on the coffee table before he took Harry's hand and guided him to the bedroom. The hot chocolate was still untouched and getting cold but they had other things on their mind.

They helped each other remove their clothes and landed on the bed.
"So there won't be any misunderstandings. You want me to top, right?" Louis wondered.

"Most definitely." Harry replied.

Louis opened the top drawer on his nightstand and found a bottle of lube and a condom and tossed it on the bed next to them before he connected their lips again.

He took his time exploring Harry's body and enjoyed feeling Harry's touch as well. He went down to taste him while he opened the cap to the lube. The way Harry gasped for air and let out a moan made him rock hard.

He wasted no time opening him up. When he could fit three fingers he grabbed the condom and rolled it on and made sure to coat it with extra lube.

He kissed Harry as he slowly pushed inside and waited for him to adjust. Their first time was perfect and special. Harry came first which tipped Louis right over the edge. He pulled out and got rid of the condom. He found some wipes and handed them to Harry so he could clean his stomach.
"Definitely worth the wait." Louis smiled.

"Yeah." Harry giggled.

They settled down. Harry rested his head on Louis' chest and Louis held him close. His heart was beating fast. Was this love he was feeling?

It definitely was. They spent every day together after that. Louis hung out at the bakery during the days and helped where he could. They spent the evenings in bed training for The Olympics.

Niall held a New Year's Eve party and they went together. They had a great time and when the clock turned twelve they shared a New Year's kiss.
"Lou? I'm in love with you." Harry said and bit his lower lip, anxious waiting for Louis' reaction.

Louis smiled. Hearing Harry saying that made him indescribably happy.
"I'm in love with you too."

Harry broke out in a joyful smile.
"Yeah?"

"Totally, hopelessly, definitely." Louis chuckled.

A drunk Niall jumped them.
"Yes! I overheard! So happy for you guys. Liam! Zayn! They just declared their love for each other. Oooo, I'm so excited!" He slurred and let out a squeal.

"Great!" Liam Zayn shouted. Liam gave them the thumbs up with a grin.
"Thanks, buddy. I love you mate but bad fucking timing. Let me cuddle me boy here." Louis chuckled.

"Of course, sorry, sorry." Niall grinned.

He turned around but came back and hugged them both. Louis' face ended up under his armpit.
"Niall!" He grunted.

Harry burst out laughing. Niall let them go and gave them a drunken smile before he left.
"I like him." Harry said.

"Niall's the best. Anyway, where were we?" Louis replied and pulled Harry in by the hip.

Harry smiled and locked his hands behind Louis' neck. They shared another kiss.

Six months later they moved in together with the help of Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Louis had quit his job and enrolled in a local University, with the plan to become a drama teacher. Harry supported his decision full-heartedly.

They had introduced their families to each other and their mothers immediately found each other and became the best of friends.

Louis was so grateful that his sisters signed him up for the baking competition, because he couldn't imagine his life without Harry. He knew that he would marry him someday (not far away) and start a family.

Seeing how Harry lit up every time he came home and saw him was everything. Hearing him say I love you always made him smile and he could feel the words bubbling inside of him, making his stomach flutter before he responded with an I love you.

Sure, they had their arguments once in a while but nothing major and they always made up. This was it.

Harry had the same thoughts. He couldn't believe how lucky he was and that his baking scheme brought him lifelong love and companionship. Louis was everything and sometimes he just had to stop what he was doing and take it all in. He felt bad for people who didn't know what it felt like to be this in love.

The End