Custard Cookies

1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup custard powder
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda

Filling:
1/4 stick butter
1/2 cup powdered icing sugar
A few drops of vanilla extract

"I have a confession to make." Harry said and bit his lower lip.

They were supposed to be baking but had spent the last half hour kissing instead.
"Sounds serious?" Louis smiled.

"Uhm, well. These baking sessions were supposed to be a five-time thing for the winner, but your sisters showed me your picture and I changed it to every day to get the chance to get to know you. I promise I didn't expect this, I mean, I hoped we could be friends but I'm really happy we're dating. We are dating, right?" Harry said and blushed.

Louis kissed him.
"Definitely dating."

"You're not mad?" Harry questioned.

"Why the fuck would I be mad? I'm glad your evil master plan worked." Louis smirked.

"Evil?" Harry questioned.

"Genius then." Louis suggested.

"That's more like it. Come on, let's bake some cookies. These you can bring your family on Christmas and they will swoon." Harry grinned.

"Sounds like a great plan. Okay, what am I doing?" Louis smiled.

"Measure the flour." Harry answered.

"Okay. I at least have the part down." Louis smirked.

"As long as you follow the recipe and make sure you take the right ingredient you can bake anything you want, Lou." Harry smiled.

"Yeah." Louis beamed. "Thanks for taking the time to teach me."

"You're welcome. So, I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm driving home to Holmes Chapel." Harry informed him.

"Oh. Of course. How long will you be gone?" Louis asked.

"A couple of days I think. I can't stay too long since I have the bakery to attend." Harry answered.

"Are you close to your family? I would miss me family an awfully lot if I moved away." Louis said thoughtfully.

"We're close and I miss them but they're only two hours away. I talk on the phone with my mum daily." Harry smiled.

"Me too. When I'm not home to visit." Louis smiled.

They continued to make the cookie dough. Louis glanced at Harry.
"What are you doing later? Can I pop by and give you your Christmas gift since you're leaving tomorrow?"

"I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe we can watch a film or something?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, I'm down for it." Louis replied.

An hour later they had made the cookies and cleaned up after themselves.
"I'm just gonna go home and fetch your gift. I'll be at your place in twenty." Louis said.

"Great." Harry smiled.

Louis hurried home. He took a quick look in the mirror and smelled his armpit to make sure he was good to go before he headed over to Harry's. They changed gifts but decided to wait for Christmas to open them. Harry had bought him a birthday present as well.
"Wrapped it myself. Look, it even has a little bow on it." Harry smiled.

Louis kissed him and they made out for the rest of the evening without taking it further. Louis was glad they waited even if his dick thought otherwise.