The Club

"Please, no gay club when I'm in a Daddy t-shirt. Chances are I won't be left alone." Harry pleaded.

"That curly hair, that pretty face, and that t-shirt? Yeah, guys will throw themselves at you. Regular club!" Louis said.

They shared a cab that drove them to Silver Street. They decided to go to La Barraca and got in line. Fifteen minutes later they were inside and headed straight for the bar.

Everyone ordered beer, except Harry. Louis looked suspiciously at his fruity drink.
"That can't be tasty."

Harry handed it over.
"Try it."

Louis shrugged his shoulders and took a sip.
"It's not bad but I'm a simple guy. A beer and some good company is all I need."

Harry just smiled at him. As they made their way through the club on the lookout for somewhere to sit a lot of people seemed to notice their t-shirts. A lot of smiles, a few laughs.

They managed to find an empty table and took a seat. The music was too loud to be able to hold a conversation so they drank in silence. Louis was strumming his fingers against the table to the beat. Harry leaned in.
"Wanna dance?"

"What?" Louis shouted.

"Dance?" Harry yelled back and moved his body.

Louis smiled and nodded his head. They got up and gestured to the guys where they were going. Louis took Harry's hand and guided him to the dance floor. They found a spot and started to move to the music.

Louis wasn't much of a dancer but he jumped around for a while before he started to dance silly. Stop the traffic and let them through was his to-go move. Harry just giggled.

Harry came closer and wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and they moved to the music together. Twenty minutes later they were both thirsty and headed to the bar before they joined the guys at the table again.

They all drank, danced, and had fun as the night progressed. They decided to go to a regular bar where the music wasn't as loud and walked down Silver Street until they found Niall's favorite Irish pub. They were all drunk by now.

Louis pulled Harry to the side and waved for his friends to head inside.
"We'll be right there."

"Alright." Niall grinned.

Louis waited for his friend to leave before he focused on Harry. He pulled him closer.
"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." Harry agreed immediately.

Louis pushed him against the concrete wall and connected their lips. Harry tasted like pineapple and vodka. It was getting heated so Louis broke the kiss. Harry opened his eyes slowly.
"Wanna spend the night at my place?" He asked.

Louis liked how direct he was.
"Yes, but only for cuddles. Drunken sex is never a good idea."

"True." Harry agreed but then he pouted. "How about a very enthusiastic handjob?"

Louis cackled.
"How enthusiastic?"

Harry held both his hands in front of him and wiggled his fingers with an amused smirk. Louis lost it. He threw his head back and clutched his stomach as he laughed loudly.
"Definitely. Looking forward to it. Come on, let's join the guys."

They headed inside the pub and ordered one final drink before they shared a taxi to Harry's place and Louis received a very enthusiastic handjob and gave one himself. They fell asleep with Louis spooning Harry from behind.