Shopping Day

"Good morning." Louis greeted as Harry opened the door.

Harry's eyes fell on Louis' sweatshirt and he let out a surprised laugh.
"Hi there Rudolph."

Louis was wearing a green reindeer jumper.
"I lost a bet with me sisters last night." Louis explained.

"Well, I happen to own a lovely Christmas jumper as well. Let me put it on and we'll be two Christmas lunatics at the mall." Harry suggested.

"Deal!" Louis grinned.

Harry went to fetch his jumper and Louis peaked inside his living room. It was very clean and proper. That was the only words that came to his mind. Everything was in order and Harry didn't have a lot of clutter. It seemed like every piece of decoration was meticulously planned and placed. Harry came out from his bedroom wearing a blue Christmas jumper.
"Perfect!" Louis grinned.

They headed to the mall and parked the car.
"What's on your shopping list?" Louis asked.

"Uhm, something for my mum, dad, stepdad, sister and grandparents." Harry answered.

"You only have one sibling?" Louis wondered.

"Yeah, Gemma." Harry smiled.

"Alright, let's start with your family then. As you know I have a whole bunch of siblings." Louis said.

"How many exactly?" Harry questioned.

"Six." Louis replied.

"That must be lovely. I've always wanted more siblings." Harry said.

"It is! A bit chaotic, not gonna lie, but I love being the older brother." Louis smiled.

"I'm planning on having a big family someday." Harry said and blushed a little.

"How big?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. Four kids at least. How about you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to have a big family too." Louis smiled.

They headed to a jewelry store and Harry bought a necklace for his mum. Louis thought that it was a great idea and found one for his mum as well.
"One down, plenty to go." He said.

"Do your sisters wear makeup?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Louis replied.

"There's this awesome setting spray I think they would like. A little pricey but totally worth it." Harry said.

"What the fuck is a setting spray?" Louis questioned.

"You spray it on your face after you have put on the makeup to make it last." Harry explained.

"Uhm, okay. Show me the spray." Louis answered.

They headed to a makeup store and Harry seemed to find his way around. He picked up the setting spray.
"How do you know so much about makeup?" Louis questioned.

"Well, I like to wear makeup sometimes." Harry shrugged.

The glance he gave him ensured Louis that Harry was waiting for his reaction.
"Okay, cool." Louis smiled.

Harry looked a little relieved and smiled back. Louis ended up buying four setting sprays.
"Toystore next."

He bought dolls for Doris and Ernest, his youngest siblings. They took a break and ate some lunch from one of the food carts before they continued their shopping spree. Two hours later they had bought the gifts they needed.
"Right! I need to go to a second-hand shop as well. Me and the guys have a Christmas tradition."

"What kind of tradition?" Harry asked.

"We buy ugly t-shirts and play a Christmas gift game where we end up with a t-shirt each and then we have to wear them on a night out. We're going out on Saturday. I would love for you to join us." Louis explained.

"Sounds fun! I'm in!" Harry smiled.

They spent an hour in a second-hand shop, laughing at the t-shirt selection before they picked one each without showing each other their pick. Louis dropped Harry off after that and he didn't kiss him this time either.

Baking In Decemberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें