The Funny T-Shirts

Louis sent him a text with his address since they were meeting up at his place for drinks before they went out. He also reminded him to bring the T-shirt he bought. Harry had washed it and examined it. He had no idea what kind of t-shirts the others had gotten. Maybe he was totally out of the loop? Well, Louis had laughed at it when they were shopping so hopefully it was okay.

He made his way to Louis' apartment. They lived fifteen minutes from each other. He was the first one to arrive. Louis smiled and hugged him.
"Welcome."

"Hi, Lou." Harry beamed.

He removed his shoes and jacket and Louis showed him to the living room. Harry looked around curiously. There were a lot of pictures in frames of Louis' family members. Harry liked that. Louis seemed to be very close to his family. A family man... Geez, how he was spinning out of control. He smirked at his own thoughts.
"Beer?" Louis offered.

"Sure." Harry smiled.

Louis headed to the kitchen and Harry took the opportunity to look around some more. The place was clean but Louis had a lot of things lying around. He seemed to be something of a collector.

Louis returned with two beers and handed him one. The doorbell rang so Louis went to open the door. He returned with Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They all greeted him. Louis went to get them some beer. They took a seat.
"Alright, let's dress for the occasion. Everyone put your T-shirts in this bag. No peeking." Niall grinned.

They turned their backs to each other when they added their contribution to the bag. Liam shuffled them around before he pulled out a shirt. He looked at it and burst out laughing. He turned it around so the rest of them could have a look. It was a free t-shirt with Santa on it and the text Santa floss like a boss.
"Nice one." Zayn grinned.

"I thought so too. That's the one I bought." Niall grinned.

Liam handed him the bag and Niall stuck his hand inside and chose a t-shirt without looking. Everyone laughed at the image of a cat riding a lama.
"That's mine!" Liam smiled.

Louis was next. He grabbed a T-shirt from the bag and looked at it.
"Spice girls?"

"That's mine. Sorry." Harry smiled.

"It's perfect." Louis smiled back and handed Harry the bag.

Harry picked a T-shirt and looked at it. He let out something between a snort and a loud cackle and covered his mouth.
"I wanna see!" Niall said.

Harry turned it around. It was a simple white T-shirt with a text in red saying; But Daddy I love him

"Mine." Zayn smirked.

"Priceless!" Louis cackled.

"I don't get it." Niall pouted.

Zayn explained it to him.
"Oh! Awesome!" Niall laughed hysterically.

Zayn was the only one left. Louis was already laughing since it was the one he bought left. Zayn picked it up and pulled a face.
"Oh God."

He turned it around so everyone could read the text. It said 'Manscaped- Your balls will thank you'.

"You always have to be the worst." Zayn grunted and looked at Louis.

"Yep." Louis smirked, feeling really good about himself.

They changed into their new t-shirts and drank a couple of beers before they headed out.