English Scones

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp granulated sugar
6 tbsp unsalted butter
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg

"Good morning."

Louis opened his eyes and stared right into Harry's green ones.
"Good morning."

"Did you sleep okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. You?" Louis retorted.

"Yes. Hungover?" Harry wondered.

"A bit. You?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, well, I can cure that with a cooked breakfast. Wanna join me or do you have plans today?" Harry asked.

"Me day is wide open. Breakfast sounds nice." Louis smiled.

They rolled out of bed. Louis smiled when he saw Harry's bed hair. He looked really soft and cute.
"Wanna borrow some sweats and a hoodie?" Harry offered.

"Yeah, if that's alright?" Louis answered.

"Of course." Harry smiled and headed to his closet.

He handed Louis a pair of grey sweats and a grey hoodie and got dressed in something similar himself.
"You don't happen to have a spare toothbrush?" Louis asked. He was sure his breath could kill a whole ant farm.

"Yeah." Harry said and they headed to the bathroom together.

Harry handed him a toothbrush and they brushed their teeth, glancing at each other through the mirror.

Louis needed a wee so Harry left the bathroom. He found him in the kitchen.
"My turn. Start making scones." Harry said.

"Uhm..." Louis answered and scratched his head.

Harry giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.
"You're so cute. Two and a half cups of flour, One-fourth, you know what? The recipe is right there on the counter. Figure it out." Harry said before he headed for the bathroom.

Right. He could do this. Harry had already taken out all of the ingredients. He stepped up to the counter and opened the container with flour. It was labeled and everything. That amused him for some reason. Most people just kept the flour in the bag it came in but Harry had labeled containers for everything.

Curiosity got the best of him and he walked over to the pantry and opened it. It was fully stocked and everything was in matching containers with labels. Geez, this was serial killer behavior. He shook his head in amusement and closed the pantry and started to measure the flour. Harry was a sweetheart, not a psychopath.

He made sure to taste the salt even if it said salt on the container. For some reason, he tended to mix up salt and sugar.

Harry returned just as he had added all the dry ingredients and found a bowl and started to make something.
"What's for breakfast?" Louis asked.

"Since it's pretty late I would call it a brunch. Ehm, Scones, Hashbrown, egg yolk, bacon, pancakes and coffee or tea for two." Harry said with a smile.

"A sturdy brunch." Louis said.

"Too much?" Harry questioned.

"Fucking perfect. It will soak up the alcohol in our systems."

"Gotta get it out of your system." Harry grinned.

They cooked their meal. Harry let him be in charge of making the scones and Louis was happy to see that they turned out fine. They ate it in front of the TV and watched a Christmas movie and had a perfect Sunday together.