X-Mas!

After a wonderful birthday with his family and a birthday beer with the guys later that night Louis woke up on Christmas morning and got ready to go home and celebrate.

He had put most of the cookies he and Harry had made in the freezer and now he took them all out and placed them in a bag. His family was up for a nice surprise this year!

They were a success. After the traditional Christmas dinner, they all sat down in the living room to wait for Santa. Louis' mum had made coffee and lemonade and Louis had placed all the cookies on a tray and presented it to his family.
"They actually look delicious this year!" Fizzy smiled.

"Are you sure you made them?" Lottie asked.

"Yes! I made all of them, with the help of Harry obviously." Louis replied.

Jay was the first one to try a cookie and chose a Rainbow Sprinkle one. Louis could see that she hesitated before she took a bite but then she smiled.
"It's great!"

"I know." Louis snorted but he smiled at his mum.

They all ate the cookies and complimented him.
"And we actually mean it this time!" Daisy grinned.

"Thanks." Louis beamed.

"Oh, I forgot that I need to buy the newspaper!" Their grandfather said.

"Well, hurry off then. There's no Christmas without the paper." Louis said and glanced at his youngest siblings. They were clueless.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and Santa entered the house. Doris and Ernie stared at him with big eyes and walked over to take the gifts he had for them in his bag.

Louis just watched them with a fond smile on display. He really wanted kids of his own someday.

He received gifts as well. Socks and boxers from Daisy and Phoebe. Hair products and a nice shaving balm from Lottie and Fizzy, drawings from Doris and Ernie, an after-shave, and some other stuff from his mum and grandparents. Then there was Harry's gift. He saved that for last.

He didn't want to destroy the wrapper. Harry seemed to have spent a lot of time wrapping it. He smiled to himself. Suddenly he realized that it was very quiet around him. He looked up just to find all of his family members staring at him.
"What?"

Just rip it open! I'm dying over her. I wanna know what Harry got you!" Lottie whined.

Louis looked around at them. Everyone was nodding their heads, even his mum.
"Fucking lunatics, the whole bunch." Louis muttered to himself.

He finally opened a small box and in the corner of his eye, he could everyone stretch their necks so they would be able to see. The box contained two tickets to a local production of the musical Grease. Louis smiled. He loved Grease!
"So? What is it?" Phoebe asked impatiently.

"Two tickets to see Grease." Louis said.

"Oh! He knows you!" Daisy smirked.

There was a note underneath the tickets in Harry's cursive handwriting.

Merry Christmas!
I'm hoping you'll consider taking me along as your date. /H

He would definitely do that! Then he let out a small giggle. He and Harry had bought each other the same gifts. A recipe book and tickets to a show.

His phone rang and he looked at the display. Harry! He hurried out of the room and locked himself in the bathroom before he answered.
"Hello."

"Hi, Lou. I hope I'm not disturbing you. I just wanted to call and say thank you for the presents." Harry said on the other line.

"You're not disturbing me. You're welcome and thank you! Wanna see Grease with me?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Wanna go to a comedy show with me?" Harry retorted.

"Definitely." Louis answered.

They laughed over the fact that they bought each other pretty much the same.
"Here's a crazy idea. You can say no if you're busy the whole evening but if I drive home by nine, do you by any chance wanna meet up and like, celebrate the last of Christmas with me? I have loads of chocolate." Harry suggested, sounding nervous.

"Yeah! You'd be here by eleven then?" Louis wondered.

"That's right." Harry confirmed.

"Meet at me place?" Louis suggested.

"Alright. Are you sure? I don't wanna take you away from your celebration with your family." Harry said.

"I'm usually home by then anyway, but what about you? Are you sure you wanna leave your family earlier?" Louis questioned.

"I suggested it, didn't I? I wanna see you." Harry replied.

"Alright, I'll see you in a couple of hours then. I'm looking forward to it." Louis smiled.

They hung up and Louis had to jump around, shaking his fists in the air before he returned to his family. Harry was driving back just to see him. Happy! Happy! Happy!