own you (1)

It was midnight, a small boy who is nineteen years old sitting under the plum tree, his beautiful face have no expression. Suddenly his peace disturb by a phone call , he lift the call .

??:: Kook come home, don't you know the time??( Angry )

Jk:: I am on the way eomma. ( Cut the call )

Jk search his side here and there and found his stick, he slowly got up and with the help of the stick he started to walk. Soon he reached the mansion and welcomed by his mother who is fuming.

Mrs.j:: how may times I warned you kook, come to home on time. ( Scold him, jk look here and there and blink his eyes multiple times ) go to your room. ( Jk nodded his head and left to his room taking slow steps )

Jk went inside his room and kept his blind stick on the table and went to his bed. He sit on the bed and feel soo empty because this huge fucking mansion didn't gave him the feeling that home should give. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes , even if he don't close still he see darkness like his life. Daily he is wishing to disappear from everyone sight, so that they can live peacefully.

Next day::

Jk got freshen up, he bump his knees few times in the dressing table and bed ,he don't know why he was soo messy today, he was trained well and he  well know how things are placed in his room. He was a born blind.

Now he can do his works, but if he need to go any other new place his personal maid help him.

He is studying business in Seoul university. He don't like studies that much he was interested in writings but his parents forced him to study business.

He slowly came down and went towards the dinning table , he settled himself on his usual place. He greet his parents but to his luck there is no one present there, today morning they all went to airport to receive their two sons without informing jk ,who is talking with no one in the dinning table.

Jk got no response,

Jk:: appa eomma ( no response )

His maid mrs.choi run to him,.

Mrs.c:: kook your parents and brother went to recieve your older brothers. ( Jk nodded his head and waiting for his food but he get to know that maids are busy in cooking for his brothers. )

Jk:: then I will get going. ( stood up and took his stick )

Mrs.choi get sad and nodded her head.

Au:: mr.jeon is a principal and owner of Seoul university , he have four sons enwoo, bogum who are completed their studies in us now started their own company and jimin who is a idol of an famous band and jungkook who is a uni student. Let's get into the story.

Jk left to his university, he attend his every classes and went to his usual spot where he can get peace. He sit under the plum tree, he don't know how time flies, his tears filled in his eyes and flow over his chubby cheeks.

He wipe them harshly, he stood up and went to his so called home. When he enter, he got a hug from jimin who is always busy in his idol works and visit him sometimes. Then ew and bg also greet him.

Mr.j:: freshen up and come down kook. ( Calm )

Jk left to his room, few minutes after he came down,  they all started to eat , while jk can hear how bogum is whining to mrs.jeon to stop feeding him and jm ,ew making fun of mr.jeon who is threatening them playfully , jk feel like a stranger. Accidentally his hand pushed the glass which shattered on the floor. Jk flinched as his eyes filled with tears , he know mrs.jeom going to scold him for being messy.

But today mrs.jeon in her good mood ,so she told the maids to clean ,jk left to his room ,he didn't even eat properly. Others are soo busy to even noticed but jm saw how jk is silent and decide to talk to him.

It was midnight jk is sitting in the balcony feeling fresh by the chill climate. After few minutes, he stood up but he was thinking something deeply so miscalculated the direction he walk towards the glass wall ,his legs get hit by a heavy pot and make his head hit on the glass wall. His head started to bleed make him cry in pain , jk can feel the liquid flow from his head , he feel dizzy he stood up and slowly went inside his room with a wobbly steps. He search for his phone which is on the bed, he told Siri to call his dad but he got no response, he called his mom, no response, he can't scream or use his voice,he is getting weak.

He tried to call his every family members but they all got drunk and slept. Jk lost soo much blood, finally his hand accidentally tap the number which jimin called in kook phone.

Jimin used jk phone for a quick call as he don't have charge. Then call get lifted.

??:: Hello hello jimin ( deep voice )

Jk can sense the vibration in his phone,so he quickly kept in his ears but he heard an unknown deep and soothing voice.

Jk:: he..lp mis.ter. ( weak )

The line get silent,

??:: Who are you?? Are you..( he was cut by jk voice )

Jk:: i.am jimin hyu.ng bro.ther, pl.ease he.lp me b.lood.. ( faint )

??:: Hello hello kid are you okay?? Hello are you there?? Kid. ( Worried )

Soon few minutes after , in Jeon mansion a ringing sound echoing. Mr.jeon slowly woke up and went to open the door. He was sober now....

He met with an handsome man.

Mr.j:: Taehyung  What...( tae cut him )

Tae:: where is jimin's younger brother room?? ( Hasty )

Mr.jeon got confused but startled when tae growl,

Tae:: where is the room??( Growl )

Mr.jeon show the room as he followed tae who run to that direction.

Tae opened the door and get shock followed by Mr. jeon

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment

I decided to make yoongi and suga as twins and their partners are jimin and hobi.