devotion (4)

Jk breath stuck for a second, a soft pillow lips latch on his cheeks for few seconds, tae look away, while jk cleared his throat..

Namjin, sope and yoonmin came to them,

Nj:: how are you son?? ( Soft )

Jin , jm and hobi hug tae, while Yg and Suga pat his head.

Tae just nodded his head but he look at jk who excused himself and went to the restroom. Tae eyes search for his husband, Kim's noticed and felt happy for some reason.

Jin:: why did you wear hoodie tae baby??

Hb:: hmm I know your not comfortable in suits but don't you think others look at you with judging look.

Jm:: what they will think about jk. ( Disappoint )

They both softly spoke and telling tae's mistake which is not even a mistake.

When tae eyes spotted his husband, he felt relief. Jk came to him,

Jk:: shall we go?? ( Tae nodded his head and hold jk hand who look at him for sometime and they both left )

Yg:: eomma tae is ignoring us don't you think?? ( Confuse )

Sg:: definitely he is..

Taekook left the party after speaking to few people. Jk is driving , tae was soo restless, how come he kiss his cheeks without his permission.

Tae was soo deep red, jk noticed the awkwardness and stopped infront of a big restaurant.

Jk:: let's have dinner. ( Tae hummed , jk opened the door for tae, they both went inside and seated in rooftop, the view was very beautiful, tae eyes are sparkling, jk smiled at him. Soon waiter came to them ) here order whatever you want.( Slide the menu to tae who look at the waiter and jk )

Tae:: I..ii waa..want bu..bulgo.gi..( tae felt bad, he can't form properly because he is feeling soo bad )

But when he look up jk who have fond eyes and nodded his head like telling him to keep going..tae teard up..

Tae::str..aw berry ju.juice. ( complete )

Even the waiter waiting for tae to complete with calm face.

Jk:: same for me. ( Waiter noted and left )

Tae eyes didn't left jk face who look at him, both are staring at eachother.

Their staring competition ended when the dishes arrived. They both started to eat but the first bite tae choke, jk stood up and pat his head, he gave him water..

Jk:: is it spicy?? ( Jk took one bite but it was normal )

Tae::n..o I sudde.. suddenly ch.oked.

Jk nodded and sit on his seat,

Jk:: eat slowly. ( Tae nodded with a small smile )

Tae( mind ):: he noticed me dislike spicy food.

After dinner, they both came to their house. Tae and jk got freshen up. Now it's time to sleep.

It was midnight, jk can't able to sleep because of one bear human, tae didn't cuddled him today... Jk felt odd, tae always cuddled him in his sleep, he used to that and like that too..

Jk look at tae who is holding his plushie like his life depends on.

Jk sighed, on the other hand tae can't able to sleep he just closed his eyes that's it. Tae was thinking about today incident..on the other hand jk frustrated a little.

Jk stood up and went to the kitchen, he make coffee for him, he drank it ,while tae saw jk leave the room, he is waiting jk to return but it's been half an hour.