villain (2)

??::Kim taehyung

Tae stopped and look back with a straight and cold face make the other person shiver.

??:: I have an work for you ( calm )

Tae raise his brows, that man named Suga took out a photo from his bag gave it to tae who took it.

Sg:: kidnap him.

Tae look at the photo and nodded his head.

Sg::here your train ticket, I arranged everything for you there, and importantly I want this  boy on the photo alive don't kill him. ( Plead )

Tae hummed and left with the photo.

Suga sighed, he know taehyung is the only the person who can do this..

Tae went inside his house and throw the photo on the table and went to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and saw many black plastic wrappers.. nothing just a human organs.

He search and took out a bread packet and beer bottle. He sit on the kitchen counter and started to eat.

After eating few he throw others on the dustbin and went to pack.

After taking his things, he fixed something in the house and came out..after taking his car he press the button make the whole house burst, yes it's a bomb.

Tae is not the person who stay in one place, he always shift time to time. The place he is staying still now is the place of a man who tae killed and took over the place for a time being.

This is a small village and not that much people ans cctv also not found in many places.

Tae reached the station before that he push the car into the river.

He started his journey to seoul, after few hours of driving he reached the place, he saw the adress where Suga want him to stay.

He took a taxi and reached a small house, he rang the bell and it was opened by a man named Kim namjoon.

joon saw tae ,he gulp and invite him in. Tae settled himself on the sofa and took a deep sigh, he kept his legs on the table before him and look around.

He saw three men's and one young lady.

Nj:: he is my husb.and Kim seok.jin and they are my brothers ji.min and ho.bi and she is ..my cous.in sister yn. ( Stutter badly )

Tae don't have interest to know them, he just stood up,

Hb hold jimin hands tightly.

Tae:: where is my room??( Rough and deep voice )

Jin:: let me. Show you. ( Tae followed Jin )

Hobi , jimin and yn took a relaxing sigh and settled on the living room.

Hb: aishh he is soo scary ( kept his hand on his chest )

Time skip at night.

Tae came down wearing a loose shirt and a messy hair like he woken up just now.

Jin served him food but tae just took his jacket and left,

Jin:: where is he going joonie??( nj shook his head )

After few hours, tae came inside in a drunken state. Yn saw him and took a deep breath, she intentionally wore a revealing cloth and waiting for tae.

When tae ready to leave, yn stood before tae who look at her.

Tae:: move. ( Rough )

Yn removed her top and try to touch tae face in a seductive way but tae cut her wrist in a blink of an eye. Yn scream in pain make everyone run to the living room and saw tae bang her head on the mirror.