devotion (5)

After that incident, Kim's and jeons visit them. Tae was soo silent, he didn't even responce properly to them, jk noticed gukk odd behaviour, after they all left.

Tae is sleeping in his room more like acting, jk came out from the bathroom and sighed.

Jk:: stop acting tae. ( Calm )

Tae opened his eyes and sit on the bed, he want to say many things, he want to ask many questions but he was thinking whether he have rights or not..

Jk kneel on the floor and took tae hands in his hands which is looking hella soft and cute. Jk caresses tae hands gently,

Jk:: ask everything which will make you feel better. ( Soft )

Tae eyes teared up and his lips wobble, jk took a sharp breath..he hate those tears for some unknown reason.

Tae:: H..he saaid he wants to kk..ki..kill you?? W..why ??( Tae bite his lips harshly to not to cry )

Jk wipe those tears which is falling from his precious eyes, jk look at tae with unknown reason and tighten the grip around tae hands.

Jk:: park stole my project plan, I just exposed his illegal activities to media. I am sorry because of me..( look down with a deep sigh )

Tae took his hand away from jk grip and cup jk face , jk look at him..

Tae:: h..he won't..do aa.nything t..to you ri..right?? He..wo..won't h..hurt you right?? ( Tears )

Jk look away from tae face feeling restless for some reason..

Jk:: he is in prison, I will make sure he won't come out.. just take rest I will cook dinner. ( Can't able to look at tae eyes and left quickly )

Tae got relaxed, on the other hand jk went to the kitchen morelike running., for the first time jk felt his tears build up in his eyes, jk look up and wipe those tears...in his whole life.. someone cry for him.. someone is there for him to care.

Jk cooked dinner and went to call tae, he saw tae is watching something in his laptop make jk smile a little..he was watching boxing classes...

Jk closed the laptop gain tae attention.

Jk:: do you want to learn boxing?? ( Soft )

Tae nodded his head,

Tae:: I..I..I want to..pro..protect you. ( Big eyes )

Jk stare at tae for few minutes,

Jk::I will teach you. ( Tae got happy and hold jk hands )

Tae:: re.really?? ( Happy )

Jk hummed,

Jk:: wait what did you called me yesterday?? ( Jk saw how tae cheeks got red )

Tae:: hu.. hubby. ( Shy )

Jk:: okay I will teach you boxing instead call me hubby. ( Stood up and left hurriedly )

Tae blink his eyes to register what jk said, tae smiled like a mad man and went to have dinner.

After dinner, tae cuddled his plushie but he miss his human teddy. Jk was waiting for tae to sleep, to his thoughts jk heard tae snoring, jk took the plushie from tae and put it away, he pull tae to his chest and tighten the grip, he can't able to sleep without this cuddle anymore.

After two weeks::

In this two weeks, few things happened. Like they always give small tiny kisses to eachother on cheeks and forehead. Jk teach boxing to tae who is adamant to learn. Tae always wait for jk to return from office, he started to call jk hubby, tae blush and got shy more, jk bought many plushie and strawberry often to tae.

Those small things make them soo happy and content.

Let's see what they are doing...

Tae is watching tv waiting for jk, when he heard a door click sound, he run towards the door and saw jk who gave him a smile, tae give him a short hug and get a forehead kiss from jk.

Tae: we.. welcome hh.home hhub.. Hubby. ( Boxy smile )

Tae took jk bag and gave him a glass of water.

Jk went to freshen up and they both had dinner,

Tae::hu.. hubby I s..saw m..my schoo..l mate.( exited )

Jk listening to tae and admiring him on the same time..

Tae::h..he I..s marri..married a..and I saw h..h.him in the g..g.grocery sto..re..he hha.ave o.ne small bb.baby fi.vve m.m.onths old, h..he was soo c.cu.cute...he have c.hubby ch..eeks and gi..giggling soo m..much, I w..as soo h..ha.appy to c..arry h.him., But he sta..sta.rted to c.ry lo..udly, I don't ha.ve hea..rt to gi..give him back but I n..eed to, so I g.ga.ave him to my clas..smate..( pout )

Jk lean and place his lips on tae jaw morelike near his lips, tae stopped and look at jk with shock eyes.

Jk:: sorry your soo cute. ( Soft )

Tae bite his lips and started to eat, after dinner, jk is arranging the pillows while tae is applying his body cream, tae came towards the bed and his legs tripped but jk hold him make them fall on the bed, jk is now top of tae who's hand accidentally slipped inside jks tshirt. Their body pressed against eachother Jk slowly lift his face and saw tae ,their face was inch close. Their breath hitting on eachother face. Their heart beat sync with eachother,jk saw a little bit of cream on tae cheeks, he lean make tae breath stuck, jk caresses his own cheeks on tae cheeks make tae close his eyes. Tae still kept his hands on jk bare back.

Their breath got heavy, jk lips slightly touched tae neck who flinched, their moment got interept when a loud ring echoed. Jk slowly stood up from tae and attend the call, he saw how tae was beetroot colour, jk chuckled a little.

On call::

Jk:: why are you calling me in this time? ( Stern )

Tae look at him curiously, jk mouthed him mr.jeon, tae nodded his head.

Mr.j:: son it's been a month you married, visit us Sunday and bring taehyung.

Jk think for a while,

Jk:: wait,..

Jk look at tae,

Jk:: he is inviting us on Sunday, is it okay for you??

Tae::o.okay h.hubby.

Jk informed mr.jeon and cut the call,

They both settled on the bed, they are now facing eachother, jk hold tae hand make tae look at him.

Jk:: why don't you want to go to college?? ( Soft )

Tae:: I..I..am.. scared..t..they will bul.ly me. T.hey do..don't like me .to talk. Th.they .will g.get irr.tate..by me. ( Jk tighten his grip around tae )

Jk:: then you will simply accept the way they will treat you?? ( Little cold )

Tae pout and nodded his head,

Jk:: if your not protecting yourself then how will you protect me?? ( Calm )

Tae look at jk with unknown eyes,

Jk:: accept yourself taehyung, love the way your, do you know how your beautiful inside your heart,do you know how cute your looking when you speaking, for whom your fearing just speak whatever you want to, don't suppress yourself for anyone.. anyone..so what they don't like you we are not born to impress everyone..do we?? If they bully you show them their place under your feet. If they are irritate let them be , just know they are nothing to you to even consider their thoughts..and I am behind you taehyung, your husband. ( Jk lean and place a long kiss on tae forehead, he turn another side, he is not gonna sleep though he will wait until tae sleep and cuddle with him )

Tae look at jk back for a long time...

_____________________________________

Au:: vote and comment

Their is going to be soo much fun in jeon mansion, jeonlous is on the way...

And....it is TOP TAEHYUNG BOOK.....